GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1618521035804.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The truth will not be televised...

1618521159377.png

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
If you include local and state taxes, we're already flat.

Like I said, you have to look at total taxation, not just federal income taxes.
The removal of deductions for state taxes (and I live in a fairly high tax state CT) why should someone who lives in a lower tax state have to pay my share of the federal tax?

discuss

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The removal of deductions for state taxes (and I live in a fairly high tax state CT) why should someone who lives in a lower tax state have to pay my share of the federal tax?

discuss (and suck out O2)
Most high state tax states are the states that pay more than their state receives in federal funding, right? Every state used to be allowed to deduct SALT taxes. Limiting payer states seems discriminatory, yes, while adding deductions for private jets. Seems kind of stupid.

Bring back Reagan's super murrica tax rates and tax law, since he's the bestest ever.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Ricky knows he's a liar, if you think he's raising your IQ, you've got a hard life ahead of you.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
"You're"

Your is the second person possessive adjective, used to describe something as belonging to you. Your is always followed by a noun or gerund. You're is the contraction of "you are" and is often followed by the present participle (verb form ending in -ing).

Easy there. He's just a self-righteous warrior that failed second grade English.