GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I have built more than 10 motors. Most on aftermarket aluminum case
Over 2.0 turbo air cooled motor. Here's my old dub at a bugin doing some dragging. 64 notchback. That kid on the trailer just recently got back from the navy(old pic)
I found a mint, original 74 914 with a 1.7l, back in 08. All records from Brumos, including the purchase sheet. My plan was to put a big Jake Raby in it, but I just couldn't hack up such an beautiful original car by the time I threw suspension, brakes, seats with some support, etc...

Looked for some cars that were less pristine and found a bunch of basket cases that weren't worth the work. Always wonder what would have been.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Leftover tonkotsu ramen for lunch 😍
Spicy af
20210122_122508.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Dammit im sad noone wanted to sidebet me that he wouldnt pay up.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Last big UFC fight I watched we put a bunch of money on Rozenstruik and won big. We were so hyped we put all of our winnings on O'Malley in the next fight.

3 steps into the fight O'Malley tripped on his own foot and broke it, subsequently nearly instantly losing the fight by KO. We lost a lot of money.

Sometimes you lose, but you still have to pay. Don't make bets you cant afford Mr. Z "temporarily embarrassed millionaire" Rickety
Oh I can afford it. But fraud nullfied everything.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
76bc1d10b6bcd9530becfe4e404f860a.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
e6620a0e0c366afba7b8b74d54b5fe20.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
c4e945ec48a41e77e07704468e19cdea.jpg

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Dammit im sad noone wanted to sidebet me that he wouldnt pay up.
In Zrick fashion, I will side bet you now that it's over. I choose the side of he won't pay. Pm me for my PayPal as you lost this bet. Thanks

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Why are your screenshots off of three different devices and entirely different times? Lol

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI