The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The MATH is infallible.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
That's 6% of the people who have been tested. I'm sure there were plenty of asymptomatic people and people who had mild symptoms that didn't get tested.

Nope. That's based on random CDC serology testing of thousands of people in NY.

You're wrong. Again and again and again.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Nope. That's based on random CDC serology testing of thousands of people in NY.

You're wrong. Again and again and again.

Disagree again and again etc. If everyone in NY had been tested the numbers would be considerably higher. I agree the majority haven't been infected but the numbers are higher than the known positive cases. That's simply logical.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Disagree again and again etc. If everyone in NY had been tested the numbers would be considerably higher. I agree the majority haven't been infected but the numbers are higher than the known positive cases. That's simply logical.

You disagree that the CDC did random serogical surveillance in NY? You should tell them. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You disagree that the CDC did random serogical surveillance in NY? You should tell them. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I did not say that and you know it. Now you've resorted to twisting words and meanings which people who are being defensive usually do.

There are millions of people in NY who haven't been tested so it's only logical that the numbers are higher than known positive cases.

Last edited:

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I did not say that and you know it. Now you've resorted to twisting words and meanings which people who are being defensive usually do.

There are millions of people in NY who haven't been tested so it's only logical that the numbers are higher than known positive cases.

That why they did 2400 random samples, because you can't test everyone in NY. Just because you don't understand how serogical surveillance is done and what it means, doesn't mean you're right. It means you don't understand it.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
That why they did 2400 random samples, because you can't test everyone in NY. Just because you don't understand how serogical surveillance is done and what it means, doesn't mean you're right. It means you don't understand it.

I understand it but a random sample of 2400 people isn't sufficient to reach a conclusion.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I understand it but a random sample of 2400 people isn't sufficient to reach a conclusion.

It is sufficient to estimate the percentage of people in NY that have had Covid.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Testing in NY 😂 You do realize there are entire counties in rural areas that have ZERO cases, and they still followed protocol. You think one dude is gonna sneeze on a Mountain Dew on his way through town and kill a thousand people?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Study of Sweden with 10 million people "this is not accurate"
Study of NYC with 2400 people "this is very accurate"

LOL the mental gymnastics of doom sayers.
By your own admission, serology is 30 times the testing. Which means the majority of people had no symptoms or didn't care enough to get tested. The majority, many MILLIONS, have recovered. The deaths here are 0.053%, the deaths in Sweden are 0.00056%, they literally did nothing and did 100 times better than we did. Does it make sense?
The majority of deaths in this country are people with underlying health problems. They were over 90% of the deaths in NY. Maybe we need to look at why Americans are so ill to begin with...

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
Thoughts and prayers for your family. Odds are in your favour. Please come back and post after you've made a full recovery!!

Where are you from? You're not American, are you? You're new to this forum, posting an incendiary topic that has, unfortunately, become political... and I'm wondering. No American writes "Odds are in your favour" and spells favor, "favour." People who learn the British version of English, and not the American version would use "favour." I suspect you're not even an American citizen.

Where are you from? You don't provide a location and you certainly aren't admitting to being a foreigner.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Where are you from? You're not American, are you? You're new to this forum, posting an incendiary topic that has, unfortunately, become political... and I'm wondering. No American writes "Odds are in your favour" and spells favor, "favour." People who learn the British version of English, and not the American version would use "favour." I suspect you're not even an American citizen.

Where are you from? You don't provide a location and you certainly aren't admitting to being a foreigner.

His zip code says he's in Georgia and he's been a forum member since 2012 with over 8500 posts. It's all right there in his profile if you click on it.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport

Don't read too much into a single word spelling.

Ole Rickety isn't really a malicious misinformation machine. He's just not the sharpest knife in the drawer and is prone to hyperbolic foolishness(aka typing in all caps.)