GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Yes it was explained. You just have to look at the ratios and correct for population size.

Again, you don't understand basic concepts and should probably just listen to experts.

Maybe you explained it but that doesn't provide proof. You don't back up anything you say with proof. Just your opinion.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Maybe you explained it but that doesn't provide proof. You don't back up anything you say with proof. Just your opinion.

Never, like the CDC excess death rate and surveillance?

You can't understand what's posted, because you're not smart enough. Sorry. It explains why you can't figure out Trump is a con man.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
From your article...

Per 100,000, Swedish deaths even exceeded those in the U.S. and Brazil.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Never, like the CDC excess death rate and surveillance?

You can't understand what's posted, because you're not smart enough. Sorry. It explains why you can't figure out Trump is a con man.

First of all you have no idea how I align politically. Secondly saying I'm not smart is something a third grader would say. What's next. My mom wore army boots?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
First of all you have no idea how I align politically. Secondly saying I'm not smart is something a third grader would say. What's next. My mom wore army boots?

You're a Trump supporter, you've stated in other threads.

Sorry, you aren't if you can't understand basic disease surveillance and do basic math.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You said Sweden was doing terrible right now and that's a lie and the links I provided substantiate that you are wrong.

Not a lie. They're not requiring masks. They're monkeying around with their numbers. They're excess death rate is 18% higher than August 2019.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Not a lie. They're not requiring masks. They're monkeying around with their numbers. They're excess death rate is 18% higher than August 2019.

I know they didn't mandate masks. Your big proof is to say that they are "monkeying around with the numbers". And you call me not smart? Holy crap what does that make you ? And finally another statistic without back up proof.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
*@GTIfan99 faced with real data, news*
'You're a Trump supporter! You're not smart enough to understand what I'm saying.'
GTFO You're wrong about Sweden and you can't explain it away.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The States and CDC are the ones monkeying around with numbers. They've been caught multiple times, many admin have stepped down.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
0.2% have tested positive, at least 96% of those recovered. YOU CANNOT DENY THIS.
It's not as contagious or deadly as they are selling.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I know they didn't mandate masks. Your big proof is to say that they are "monkeying around with the numbers". And you call me not smart? Holy crap what does that make you ? And finally another statistic without back up proof.

The proof is the excess death rate. Like I said, you aren't smart enough to understand basic concepts.