GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Where are you from? You don't provide a location and you certainly aren't admitting to being a foreigner.
My google account is set for UK english because I prefer the accent for my assistant and navigation. That's very racist of you to hate on our UK family. We are all world citizens. As Jim was so kind to point out, I've been here since 2012 and an American my whole life.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
*Rebuilds engines in my spare time*
*Accomplishments include supervisor at a bank, restaurant, factory maintenance, natural gas microturbines, technician, NHS member, graduated 9th in my class*
But sure, call me 'not the sharpest knife.'
GTFOH

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I don't recall anyone challenging you on your areas of actual expertise. 😂
My intelligence has been assaulted every page of this thread.
Newsflash- I CAN OPERATE A CALCULATOR.
Unlike many haters.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
american.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Testing in NY 😂 You do realize there are entire counties in rural areas that have ZERO cases, and they still followed protocol. You think one dude is gonna sneeze on a Mountain Dew on his way through town and kill a thousand people?

That's literally my point. If NY is 6%, nationwide we're likely less.

But let's over estimate and call it 6% for the country. 6% is to 174,000 as 100% is to X.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Study of Sweden with 10 million people "this is not accurate"
Study of NYC with 2400 people "this is very accurate"

LOL the mental gymnastics of doom sayers.
By your own admission, serology is 30 times the testing. Which means the majority of people had no symptoms or didn't care enough to get tested. The majority, many MILLIONS, have recovered. The deaths here are 0.053%, the deaths in Sweden are 0.00056%, they literally did nothing and did 100 times better than we did. Does it make sense?
The majority of deaths in this country are people with underlying health problems. They were over 90% of the deaths in NY. Maybe we need to look at why Americans are so ill to begin with...

No one said Swedens numbers weren't accurate.

He said if sweden were the size of the US, with the same death rate, they're have 1.2 million dead.

Sweden is doing terrible and it's getting worse be the day.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
No one said Swedens numbers weren't accurate.

He said if sweden were the size of the US, with the same death rate, they're have 1.2 million dead.

Sweden is doing terrible and it's getting worse be the day.

You are wrong and won't provide a link to substantiate your statement. Well here's one below dated July 28th on the current situation and what the US could have learned from Sweden. Just like the last time you said this and I provided a current link to disprove you. You talk bullshit I provide proof.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/swede...drop-after-controversially-avoiding-lockdowns

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You didn't explain anything you just made a statement without proof.

Yes it was explained. You just have to look at the ratios and correct for population size.

Again, you don't understand basic concepts and should probably just listen to experts.