GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
If I put my DSG in manual mode and floor it without changing gears I'll blow the engine because it won't change gears on its own.

The point is, you could drive it for 10 years and never once manually HAVE to changes gears, EVER.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
The point is, you could drive it for 10 years and never once manually HAVE to changes gears, EVER.

Not true, if you blew the teeth off a gear during a pull the computer won’t replace them for you. 😂 Roll up the sleeves for some manual labor

‘Florida man changes gears manually in an automatic, cars may indeed fly in 2021’

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
1603941039387.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Michigan has only counted 87% and results outstanding are blue areas. Same in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania has only counted 64%. Don't get too sure of anything until counting is done.

Last edited:

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Michigan has only counted 87% and results outstanding are blue areas. Same in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania has only counted 64%. Don't get too sure of anything until counting is done.

Either way, too close for comfort.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
this but not what what I wanted to see. Either way the closeness signals the great division in America......it's sad when the silver lining is at least I'm old.

Civil War 2.0?

Jim

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
this but not what what I wanted to see. Either way the closeness signals the great division in America......it's sad when the silver lining is at least I'm old.

Civil War 2.0?

Jim

I hope not. Last place I lived with this much division, was not a good place to be.