Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
recently dove into bottles of Red Breast and The Green Spot. Red Breast makes fantastic old fashioneds and The Green Spot is great for sipping with a really clean finish I find
Love both of these, but surprised by using Red Breast in an old fashioned. I would have thought it's too mellow a flavor and would get lost.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Haven't touched that stuff in 10 years but hearing the word Absinthe still makes my stomach turn

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
I was sipping absinthe over ice at a buddies place most of the evwning
Which one? I currently have a bottle of St George and a bottle of Pernod Original Recipe. I like both for different reasons, the St George is a more interesting flavor, but the Pernod is stronger and louches a little more.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Which one? I currently have a bottle of St George and a bottle of Pernod Original Recipe. I like both for different reasons, the St George is a more interesting flavor, but the Pernod is stronger and louches a little more.
How does Lucid stack up? It's all I can get around here, except for Absente, which is complete garbage.

The Dude

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI S
I do believe the brand was "lucid"