GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The “Greta” Build Thread - Economy Continues To Nosedive, Tune Project STILL On Hold

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Where did you get the emblems from? By chance, did they have a blue shell?
It's been a few years and I don't remember anymore...been looking around and can't figure out where I ordered it from lol. These were the closest I could find-

https://www.etsy.com/listing/836617050/set-of-3-blank-button-vinyl-decals-1?click_key=2d3a79bff1a75e659ea6556435cb84bd9889c272:836617050&click_sum=004a44b0&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=button+decal&ref=sr_gallery-1-1&frs=1&bes=1&col=1&sts=1

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
The missing pedal version is the one that you need to lift up in order to shift, correct?

Yeah, and it ends up being a more intricate design cause of it. And the brands all took different approaches to it, many companies make it work with their regular knobs and means of an adapter on the mount, the bfi knobs are fully re-engineered knobs for the DSG and cannot be swap from manual to Dsg.

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
The BRZ ones *might* be too large for our buttons

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Yeah, and it ends up being a more intricate design cause of it. And the brands all took different approaches to it, many companies make it work with their regular knobs and means of an adapter on the mount, the bfi knobs are fully re-engineered knobs for the DSG and cannot be swap from manual to Dsg.

Not surprising that it’s more intricate but the install seems pretty simple. I might go ahead with the BFI if i can find some install videos with MK7 version.

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Yeah everything vinyl is were I got my stuff button decal also, this is actually a mixture of 2 of their sizes as the font size matched oem close but the image was too large of proportions, and vise Vera.

26152876-A94F-4BBB-AD91-36B5DBF2F096.jpeg

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Not surprising that it’s more intricate but the install seems pretty simple. I might go ahead with the BFI if i can find some install videos with MK7 version.
It’s the same on the 6 and 7 they use the same trans and shifter box. But yeah it’s a simple install. The boots remove the same way on the 6 and 7 too, hell even my mk4 boot removal was the same, lol.

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
It’s the same on the 6 and 7 they use the same trans and shifter box. But yeah it’s a simple install. The boots remove the same way on the 6 and 7 too, hell even my mk4 boot removal was the same, lol.

The simplicity of replacing parts on these cars is incredible, especially for a German vehicle.

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI