GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Supercharger Option

motrrrpsycho

Hey Napkin, just curious - do the kits come with install instructions? If so, would you have these in PDF or any format that you could send by email? I am just curious to see how difficult the stage 1 install is to get an idea if I would want to attempt to do it myself or not. Do you know if it would be necessary to remove the front bumper to install stage 1? I think it is for stage 2 or 3, but not sure about 1. Thanks!

Napkin

you need to pull the front bumper, but you dont need to unplug the water stuff... so everythings fine.

install is not that complicated than you think.

i got an pdf manual but its in german

gotti

.:R32 OG lulz...
Car(s)
.:R32
I really want this kit!

1st post in the forum ever is on the 3rd page of a thread that talks about something that is barely in the USA...lmao

Jensen189

My apologies. I am not much of a forum person, but have been doing some research recently to turbo my R32.
Would rather have a SC but there hasn't been much into out there on it.

RedAddict

Motherf**king Pterodactyl
Car(s)
MKV R32
My apologies. I am not much of a forum person, but have been doing some research recently to turbo my R32.
Would rather have a SC but there hasn't been much into out there on it.

Don't apologize to gotti. Just ignore him and get used to his worthless posts. They litter this forum.

Napkin

shipped a stage 3 mk5 kit to hong kong. maybe the guy will post some feedback :) shipping + insurance + premium service 300euros :mad0259:

Passed Driver's Ed
I am watching this also. I am saving my nickels for a power upgrade. I have been leaning towards a Eurospec 3.6 and staying N/A. They are saying 290 whp if I recall, but this kit looks like it may fit the bil lwithout doing the whole engine. I originally bought the R instead of a GTI because I did not want to go F/I.......man, I dunno.

R32UAE

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 R32 MKV
I am watching this also. I am saving my nickels for a power upgrade. I have been leaning towards a Eurospec 3.6 and staying N/A. They are saying 290 whp if I recall, but this kit looks like it may fit the bil lwithout doing the whole engine. I originally bought the R instead of a GTI because I did not want to go F/I.......man, I dunno.

I have really only seen 1 or 2 R36's out here and they are pretty bad ass. Just a little bit of envy. I was thinking along the same as you. I think it would be awesome to have a 3.6 in my engine bay. If I ever find a wrecked R36 out here (chances are good since there are a lot of accidents), I may take a look at it. :cool:

yeah i see you... but 7psi is no forced induction :D

I had thought about going with a SC but if I can't find a 3.6 I am going to go turbo. Agreed that some of these SC kits do not have boost pressure to call it F/I. :thumbdown:

Napkin

the idea of a supercharger in my opinion is to get out good power for normal money without overhaulin the complete car, drive train, gearbox etct. etc.. i am doing a r36 sc at the moment. and it will come out with around 380hp.

if you want serious badass power you always need to go turbocharged.