GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sunday July 5th - Kangaroo Valley Run

fuzion

Ready to race!
Sunday July 12th - Kangaroo Valley Run

July 12th.

Time: 10:30am so we can arrive for lunch in time.

meet up @ the M5 at the Mobil Servo at Pheasants NestSouthbound. From there we will head up through to Bowral and continue on from the back way around through to Kanga Valley to the Pump House, and also the Camping Grounds again as last time and through back roads to Berry then home.

Returning home via M5 or via Kiama/Wollongong MT Jamberoo Road for additional fun or just do the m5 to get home quicker.

expect 4 hours for this guys, should be back about 3-4pm or earlier.

posted on vortex as well

-due to a fair few people working this coming weekend postponed to 12th of July so we all have a chance to make it-

Last edited:

Androo

lolwut... ??
Route image on google? how many kms? any stops?

are you shouting lunch?

fuzion

Ready to race!
are you a tight ass? ill buy you sauce if that helps? lolstop where we want to stop, and obviously for lunch at the pie place, how many kms? i dont know.. reset your odom or use google maps

do you always worry so much about where you drive your car or do you actually like driving your car? :p

do you require a satellite phone incase you may not have reception during the time of the drive as well? LOL

sorry but you left yourself open for that one :) lol

It should be approx 250+kms easy i think! quarter tank

Last edited:

Androo

lolwut... ??
It was merely a question, maybe other people would of liked to know?

Nothing better than a good organised cruise, i actually do like driving and that wasn't the point....

Your such a dud seriously... meh :p

fuzion

Ready to race!
It was merely a question, maybe other people would of liked to know?

Nothing better than a good organised cruise, i actually do like driving and that wasn't the point....

Your such a dud seriously... meh :p

haha.. lol.

its organised..

but yeah its approx 300-350kms in total.. ill see if i can find a quick pic of the route for you. nice long drive, much more interesting then macq pass.

-due to a fair few people working this coming weekend postponed to 12th of July so we all have a chance to make it-

Last edited:

funny

VCDS guru & soon Dad x2 !
Car(s)
Golf MkV GTI MY07
From there we will head up through to Bowral and continue on from the back way around through to Kanga Valley to the Pump House, and also the Camping Grounds again as last time and through back roads to Berry then home.

Not familiar with the Pump House or Camping Grounds.
These are scenic stops?
Also noted there's a little diverson to ?Bendeela, a dam?

Androo - the route is similar to the "Great South Drive" I organised some time ago, but in reverse.

Will be a fair bit of non-stop driving to do the whole thing (above route) in 4 hours!

mljchan

gti mkv fanatic
Car(s)
gti mk5
should be okay to come on this one.