GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sub-forums Members ideas

Chugga44

Ready to race!
Good point ToorakTrash - Perhaps we setup some sticky templates/guidelines for sale items so we know what it is and where it goes based on the subject line?

It can make scanning the subjects and reading the ads easier for buyers, and easy for sellers to knock one up as they don't have to think too hard, just fill out a template.

Rotorburn.com has a decent template for this sort of thing:
http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?5008-For-Sale-Templates

[b]Item: [/b]
[
b]Location:[/b]
[
b]Item Condition:[/b]
[
b]Reason for selling:[/b]
[
b]Price and price conditions:[/b]
[
b]Extra Info:[/b]
[
b]Pictures:[/b]

concur

C+C

Ready to race!

tooraktrash

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Golf GTI
I'll take the credit for that. What do I win, a free set of steak knives perhaps? :thumbsup:

Androo

lolwut... ??

saad

Go Kart Champion
Serious? I have nothing against Saad, but i don't think that is needed.

Car showroom sub-forum for detailing, pictures etc

I suspect it was a joke

DeanCorp

Ready to race!
Please can we get a separate sub forum within Want to buy for the sponsors? As I find it is starting to flood the regular member products.

DeanCorp

Ready to race!

amrjon

Ready to race!
Not withstanding my post above, please don't get carried away with sub forums.
Its much better/easier to come to one forum and chech for new posts, jumping around sub forums to see if there are new posts is a pain.

onpole01

ILoveMyMKVGTI
Hi guys,

What about a noob section where all the noob question can be asked-like all the questions I have asked- e.g. what is the fitment of our rims; what mods should I do; what will a ecu flash do to the driving characteristics of the car etc etc etc

Everything I know I have learnt from Aussie forum members so having a section to send the noobs to might be a great one-stop information goldmine-kind of like a WhiteJames review on the above stuff then the more detailed or advanced stuff can be asked elsewhere.

Cheers