I Have:
-Neuspeed P-flo

I ordered:
-AWE 2.5' Cat-less DP

i'll order:
-Forge DV
-Eurojet PCV Fix

-offcourse i have to remap my car

should i change anything else?? or that's just enough??

07Noside

Banned
^ new tires because you'll need them in about a week. :biggrin:
you should be good to go as long as you don't run into any fueling issues. with ambient temps out there I would highly reccomend an intercooler upgrade as well but its not neccesary.

2.0TFSI

Turbo Bunny
Car(s)
Candy White Golf GTI
^ new tires because you'll need them in about a week. :biggrin:
you should be good to go as long as you don't run into any fueling issues. with ambient temps out there I would highly reccomend an intercooler upgrade as well but its not neccesary.

my tires is still new (9k miles only)

fuel pump is a 2nd level mode.. but it's on my minde

07Noside

Banned
my tires is still new (9k miles only)

fuel pump is a 2nd level mode.. but it's on my minde

not the fuel pump exactly the parts that drive the fuel pump have been known failure points and lead to fuel cuts. a properly operating fuel pump will be able to sustain boost w/o having fuel cuts. if these parts are worn then you will notice a cut or loss of power sometimes in the mid range of your power band. O and it was a joke about the tires because your about to drive a whole different car.

VeeDubInZeeHouse

Das Uber
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
even just stage I you burn tires pretty nicely.... might want to get some summer only tires so you dont just burn up all seasons... I did

brekdown29

J-O-O
Car(s)
GTI 7.5
AWE does not offer a catless DP.

2.0TFSI

Turbo Bunny
Car(s)
Candy White Golf GTI

Msteadman

Go Kart Champion
I wish I could come out to OMAN/Dubai from what I've heard they are quite the exotic car areas with lots of long straight flat roads.

:word:
Trip I really hope to make in the not too distant future. Between that and the architecture :eyebulge: (call me gay, I don't care :lol:).

MoB$TER

streetracing newbie
What chip are you going for?? Cause modding our car's here in the gulf suck's bigtime!! Really hard to do a reflash..Esp kuwait

2.0TFSI

Turbo Bunny
Car(s)
Candy White Golf GTI
What chip are you going for?? Cause modding our car's here in the gulf suck's bigtime!! Really hard to do a reflash..Esp kuwait

I got many choices in Dubai:
-Superchips
-MTM
-ChipCentric (custome re-map)

but i hope to get is the Chipped UK ST3 Unit.. 2 new Maps + Stock map.. and the price is very good.. it's a bargain..

2.0TFSI

Turbo Bunny
Car(s)
Candy White Golf GTI
yea they do if you contact them and I'm sure you will be more then happy with the item. I wish I could come out to OMAN/Dubai from what I've heard they are quite the exotic car areas with lots of long straight flat roads.

Trust me u'll enjoy the streets here.. Jabal Hafeet and Kalba Road are very fun to ride on..