GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

stock gti vs. modded cooper s

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
so a while back me and my buddy in a cooper s were racing and, long story short, he blew his supercharger. he since then replaced the supercharger, got pulleys, intake, dinan chip, and exhaust. my question is, who'll win? im dsg btw and hes got a 6 speed

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
because i dont want to put my fast through that sort of pain. im just gonna hold it off till i can get stage 2, then ill kill him.

It might take more than that...

Do you know which program hes running? Dinan claims 182hp with their Stage 2, which is a chip/exhaust, much like the GTI. The pulley might even push that little beast over 200hp or more.

I ran a stock MCS while I was Revo Stg I (untuned) and pulled. If that is any consolation.

sniperviperman

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
none
if I was you I would wait for the stage 10 kit, it has 4 turbo's, 2 independed nos injection systems, ow the engine stock is 2 liter, it's 2.3 in the stage 10. 2 intercoolers and a special oil-cooler. they remove the backseats and strengthen the entire car. estemates say it will produre between 620 and 750hp. ow it's manual transmission only with LSD ofcourse