GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stock Golf R vs UPsolute Stage 2 mk5 GTI FSI US Spec

djunited

Ready to race!
So my tuner recently sold his K04 mk2 Audi TT and got this beautiful Golf R. it's still stock and has only 1000kms on the clock. a little vid i took from the event today.

Both DSG

Enjoy

Bake

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
neat. remove the fact that you almost kill 4 people walking down the road...

looks like a good run.

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Dude I like you and you post interesting videos, but your runs seem to be getting riskier and more brazen. Be careful and be more selective about where you have speed contests. It'd suck if something happened to you or some jamoke who got in the way.

Stay safe out there, bro.

djunited

Ready to race!
neat. remove the fact that you almost kill 4 people walking down the road...

looks like a good run.

just some go pro wide angle trickery. these people were are at a safe distance from us.

djunited

Ready to race!
Dude I like you and you post interesting videos, but your runs seem to be getting riskier and more brazen. Be careful and be more selective about where you have speed contests. It'd suck if something happened to you or some jamoke who got in the way.

Stay safe out there, bro.

i apperciate the concern man. we try to be as safe as possible. now the m5 ronin guy, now thats crazy:biggrin:

Bake

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
i apperciate the concern man. we try to be as safe as possible. now the m5 ronin guy, now thats crazy:biggrin:
that dude is/was entirely insane. please don't get to that level! :thumbsup:

djunited

Ready to race!
that dude is/was entirely insane. please don't get to that level! :thumbsup:

Hehe noway man. You need psychic see the future shit to do that kinda shit. :eyebulge:

hurdy

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R DSG
And that was a stock R.

The R gets f***ing mental once modded.:biggrin:

TSiUG

sleeper...
Gonna be some butt hurt R drivers out there ;)

Nah, stock they really arent very quick and the owners should know that when comparing to a stage 2 GTI.

djunited

Ready to race!
Nah, stock they really arent very quick and the owners should know that when comparing to a stage 2 GTI.

I will get a vid of that r vs a euro mk6 tsi stage 2. It pulled the r by 2 cars. I wasnt there to film though.

Andro

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI/DSG
I am surprised Stage 2 MKV did not pull harder on him, considering R is stock

Mrvdub444

I'VE GOT A LEMON!
Car(s)
Candy White MKV
wow, I'm surprised it took you that long to beat him lol. But, nice run. When i saw the people i was like "OH SHIT!! wheeewwww....."!!

djunited

Ready to race!
wow, I'm surprised it took you that long to beat him lol. But, nice run. When i saw the people i was like "OH SHIT!! wheeewwww....."!!

That is not my car. I was following them