GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Still think eh...

DanoftheDead

ಠ_ಠ
Car(s)
2008 GLI
A new MKVI Jetta has been parked outside of my apartment since last night. I keep looking out the window thinking, maybe its not that bad, but I just can't really get into it. Its like staring at a girl who could be hot but is homely and you hope you see her in a light that makes her hot but its just not happening.

Fernas

Mexibahn Native
Car(s)
MKV GLI "Red Baron"
I like the lights/grill/hood style, but i still prefer the overall looks of my MKV GLI, and besides that, here my GLI has better equipment than the current MKVI versions on the market, old suspension, 2.5 engine, TDI has DSG, but no paddle shifters.

Alexiscoolbitches

Fortified with biscuits
The MKVI Jetta is not a pretty car. You can get a bare bones one on the cheap, but I wouldn't even want that. Compared to other brands, the new Jetta is just plain boring.

kayubassist

なんとなく
Car(s)
Audi A3
i like the rear part
looks simple, solid, yet not cheap.
but the front part is just not working for me

LOUCFUR

DIÄBLÖ
Car(s)
GTI MKV
Idk, it looks good, but u have to be like 50 to drive one

GTI.

E
Car(s)
07 GTI
I just hate how they cheapened it... made it very un-VW... the hood hinges and support are not like the MKV.. neither are the trunk hinges that look like they came off a Hyundai... then you have the terrible motor... and then the all-hard plastic interior... not to mention the drum brakes on some models... i dunno

Chris2.0t

GtI 2>0T
Car(s)
2011 Wrx
I saw a guy in one yesterday and instantly thought, "he must be gay" idk thats the impression it gave me.