GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

still not on this low jawns.

Notoriouswithag

Slow+semi-low
Car(s)
2007 GTI
but I figuered I'd post some wonderfully shitty iphone pictures cause we all know teasers are fucking gay right?

Nothing serious going on here, but I feel that after trying to accomplish this for quite some time(with many financial setbacks) Im finally able to post pictures.

My suspension is half slammed at the moment:lol:, I picked up a set of ultralows from a good buddy of mine at a damn good price with less than 2k miles on the set up.

Got the rears on at the moment, ran out of time to do the fronts(they will get done this week) rear perches out and they sit at 23"

Still have the front vogtland coils in all the way down and Im right under 24..

I was suppose to pick up guilfords old zo6 wheels but with certain financial setbacks coming again I couldnt get enough saved in time to cop them so I had to pass,

a friend that wanted my old coils proposed a trade offer and since I already had tires for the vette wheels on order It couldnt hurt to say no, so I ended up getting them for free(and trading my old coils)

I know the front grille is a different color, next thing is to paint my badges silver again and get either black jetta grilles or wolfsburg grilles

Also the wheels did come with OEM MB centercaps but the stupid po(before my buddy got them) decided to horribly spray can them pink, Im going to find new caps for them

incase anyones curious the specs are:

17x7.5 ET41
205/45 Kumho AST's

[/IMG]

Last edited:

Flapenn

2011 Wheel Gap Champion
nice lookin car....i LOL'd at the front red part........i made a joke today about painting that red to match my TR gti and my gf said no pussy if i do hahahah

Notoriouswithag

Slow+semi-low
Car(s)
2007 GTI
perches out on ultra lows and it's only 23 FTG? somethings wrong.

really? I jist pulled the rear perches out and threw em in:iono:, i measured the rears with an almost empty tank of gas and those monoblocks in my trunk.

Im gonna throw on my other plasti dipped shield today after work, but my main goal is to acquire either a wolfsburg front or jetta front(most likely) from dkwince.

Thanks for the comments, im working on getting better pictures bur im gonna wait ubtill i get the fronts on for more pics