GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

stage 1+ uni GTI vs FR-S on temp tags

gti4vic

Bird Dog Him Frankie!!
Got back to America to be quite honest I was starting to grow kind of numb to my GTI, until today.

(Back story) coming home from pt 2 days ago I was run down by a civic who caught me at the light, never made eye contact but I knew what was up. Light turned green and I launched it, look right and he was still there by about 60 we both got off and there was no winner we both smiled and went our separate ways…. I was kind of down since that was my first run with the car in about a year.

(Today) I did what the civic did to me to a FR-S, guy in my company has a BRZ and wants to race so I thought this would let me know how bad I could beat him. So I put mine in P R N D (S) and when the light turned green I got on but didn’t press the kick down, I left him about 4 cars back to the next light, I slowed down and he caught up he then stated it not fair I’m all wheel drive I laughed and asked, would you like to do this from a roll? Guy says yea. We go out the post gate and it’s just a wide open three lane road. I tell him it on you he hits the gas @ about 40 and it just seemed effortless for my car to shot past him. He then politely flashed his lights and hit a big U-turn and went the other direction.

Be on the lookout first week of November half my company will be going to a thing called freaky Friday at the drag strip. Cars lined up and ready to roll (stock)2012 BRZ, 2012 GTI, 2009 Genesis coupe, 2012 Altima coupe . (modified) 2009 GTI STAGE 2 by that time and a 2009 Genesis stage 2 with FMIC.

utekineir

Banned
Be on the lookout first week of November half my company will be going to a thing called freaky Friday at the drag strip. Cars lined up and ready to roll (stock)2012 BRZ, 2012 GTI, 2009 Genesis coupe, 2012 Altima coupe . (modified) 2009 GTI STAGE 2 by that time and a 2009 Genesis stage 2 with FMIC.

Y'all 16 second bitches betta watch out.

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Oh god not a modified 2012 altima coupe. I hope the driver isnt on her period come race day.

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Oh god not a modified 2012 altima coupe. I hope the driver isnt on her period come race day.

LOL. I hate those. I had a bro in one of those step to me and get real agitated when I pulled on his flashy red 3.5 coupe. He then carved traffic to get in front and started slowing way down, then flooring it and cutting me off and slamming on the brakes every time I reeled him in and tried to get around him. This was followed by his waving his fist out the window and lots of yelling. He looked like a very angry Fred Durst, what with the attention to detail on his chinstrap beard, the backwards fitted cap, and the white boy angst.

TSiUG

sleeper...
LOL. I hate those. I had a bro in one of those step to me and get real agitated when I pulled on his flashy red 3.5 coupe. He then carved traffic to get in front and started slowing way down, then flooring it and cutting me off and slamming on the brakes every time I reeled him in and tried to get around him. This was followed by his waving his fist out the window and lots of yelling. He looked like a very angry Fred Durst, what with the attention to detail on his chinstrap beard, the backwards fitted cap, and the white boy angst.

sounds like one cool brah story son!