GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sprint Booster Review

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
cwdsg08, I think you left out which tampon you use as well in your sig.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

CW08DSG

I don't care.
Car(s)
08 GTI 2dr DSG
Csb.. Cant wait

Just a gentle jab, sense of humor optional on here? :biggrin:

I don't doubt you felt your car being more responsive, but I, like others, can't buy that it did anything to actually increase boost. But as long as you're happy with the results for the $$ spent, that's all that really matters. :thumbsup:

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
Just a gentle jab, sense of humor optional on here? :biggrin:

I don't doubt you felt your car being more responsive, but I, like others, can't buy that it did anything to actually increase boost. But as long as you're happy with the results for the $$ spent, that's all that really matters. :thumbsup:

Lol, I know better than to get a loose butthole, its all good. I expected it to get the responses that it did.

LOUCFUR

DIÄBLÖ
Car(s)
GTI MKV
i think im one of the few members in this forum that actually likes this mod ... i dont think it adds boost, but makes it more fun driving ...

mandowombat

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 GTI STOCK
so, sprint booster cool, if your not running DSG software, but. if you had to decide- what is recommended?

i'm running DSG, I like the kick down response, but i wish it was more manual feeling. i drove a Mercedes that had a dual clutch and when i down shifted it high rev'ed and stayed there until i shifted out, it felt real.

how can i get this response with out actually getting a 6spd manual?

Bake

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
so, sprint booster cool, if your not running DSG software, but. if you had to decide- what is recommended?

i'm running DSG, I like the kick down response, but i wish it was more manual feeling. i drove a Mercedes that had a dual clutch and when i down shifted it high rev'ed and stayed there until i shifted out, it felt real.

DSG Tune.

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB

Dsg tune will help

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

mushages

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 GTi DSG
what really happened with OP ( he is manual) when he shift gears it takes him less time to return to 100% throttle position with this product than going to 100% without it.. that milliseconds makes a difference anyhow with DSG WOT will stay there until things end so i dont expect a difference

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Michael gti07

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Rabbit Cornflowerblu
Revo makes 2 stages for DSG flash software.

I'm on stage 1, stage 2 is for the really hopped up engines, what need alot of torque.

With the Revo flash, the installer set it to 7000 redline, with (i can't remember, ?3200 or 3000? rpm launch control)

It will HOLD redline, and more importantly, will hold the gear its in in a hard turn.
Stock, the controller was stupid on hard turns, shifting near the apex!

I've had 2 people mention mine seems to shift faster than stock too.
The only time the controller overides manual is when the speed drops too low to hold that gear.

But really, most of the DSG tunes out there do the same thing.

vegasGTI

Go Kart Champion
Giac has dsg flash as well.

vegasGTI

Go Kart Champion
Btw would love to see the logs showing this gaining 2 more psi.