GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SoWo 2013 Pictures

Cbus mkv

Lowcally Famous
Ignorance is lack of knowledge, education, or awareness. I'm more then positive he is aware of the dangers and damage he is causing to his car, I'm sure he also knows of other alternatives to achieve such look. Knowing what will happen to his car and doing it anyways, that takes balls.

catfan is ignorant to what the word ignorant even means

Metalmilitia306

Mario Kart 64 Champion
Car(s)
car

tomshouse516

tomtomtomotomtomtomtomtom
Car(s)
09 GT1
Derek is awesome his car is as low as most bagged cars and he drives it everywhere. His "raised" height is still lower than any other static mark 5 and the time and effort he put in to fit 10" wheels up front at that height is unreal.

Stampedevxl

RACECAR > STANCECAR
Car(s)
really?
Derek is awesome his car is LOWER as most bagged cars and he drives it everywhere. His "raised" height is still lower than any other static mark 5 and the time and effort he put in to fit 10" wheels up front at that height is unreal.

fixed

catfan666

Passed Driver's Ed
Ignorance is lack of knowledge, education, or awareness. I'm more then positive he is aware of the dangers and damage he is causing to his car, I'm sure he also knows of other alternatives to achieve such look. Knowing what will happen to his car and doing it anyways, that takes balls.

I don't think you understand. I assume he knows the dangers of driving around that low, certainly from past experiences. I'm saying he's ignorant to the fact that he's destroying his car justtttttt to be cool. At some point you grow up and realize it probably wasn't the best idea. I guess I should apologize for seeming so hostile since I've been down that road. Sorry. At the end of the day, it's his car and his tab. :thumbsup:

mkvgtiiiii

AntiAir Revolution
Car(s)
static
Hey guys I had a great time at SoWo and met some really cool people. I just wanted to sort a couple thighs out. Yes I know my car is retarded. Yes I know it's dumb to break things. No it doesn't make me cool. Nor Am I trying to be "cool" by breaking things. But the entire goal with my car was to make it absolutely retarded. To the point where people wouldn't understand how or why. Another goal I had with this pos was to tuck 17" wheels static. I think I've achieved all those goals so I'm pretty content where the car is right now minus the missing center cap and subframe. The car should be back on the road by tonight so I can make the 8 hour drive home from sowo. Cheers mates!