Car(s)
MY19 MK7.5 GTI Bunny
Miami here !!!

GTI689

Oval Champion
Coral springs

Beserkr

Ready to race!
Hey guys, I'm also down here in miami and i'm down for a meet. Do any of you know of a local shop were I can have work done to my car?

WEWO

Go Kart Newbie
whenever someone wants to meet up pm me and im there i live in miami lakes and im alwys drving around...ive been asking aroudn as well so just let me know....ill check back in here in a few days

blackmkv

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
VW GTI
ima be going to moroso this friday may 19th for midnight madness. so if anyone is interested in meeting up there pm me. it'll be the last time i run the car stock.:headbang:

ArrozConPollo

Autocross Champion
i might just have to go out to moroso. I just joined the forum recently and didn't realize that there was a sofla thread.

I'm in pembroke pines and i'm down to meet up whenever everyone decides on a time and place :biggrin: I used to get together with some old friends at Durty Harry's in FTL off of 17th and US1. Together, we have an MkIII, 2 MkIV, my MkV and a black R32. After Durty's, we usually cruise down A1A. You guys should try it out sometime. :thumbup:

I saw two black MKV's parked next to each other last night, godamn I love my GTI.:wub:

WEWO

Go Kart Newbie
i say we try and meet up in pines one day only because ppl that live in the ft. lauderdale arez can get there and its not so far and the some for ppl in miami/hialeah area....on like tuesday or something like that....by the way anyone know any good shops that would work w/me and help me mod my car and have a respectable reputaion...all i know is dynamic turbo and south florida performance...thanx

ArrozConPollo

Autocross Champion
the only reason I would not want to get together in Pines is because pines cops are always on your ass, and from what I heard (from a pines cop) they're always on the lookout for new GTI's and neons. Either way, i'm down to get together anywhere, even pines...

blackmkv

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
VW GTI
im not afraid of cop's. i have yet to get a ticket since i got my license. ne wayz ill meet wherever as long as its after 10:30pm cuz i work till then, but im off on the weekends. as for a shop wolfcars is in hialeah and they are decent

WEWO

Go Kart Newbie
sounds good...well i could meet up anyday cuz i get off at 7 so everyone get their schedules together and lets see what we can come up with

blackmkv

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
VW GTI
John have you had ur car for over 3 months? I think I've seen before on Hiatus. This was right before I sold my stang to get the mkv. Ne wayz a pines meet up would be sweet. I work in miramar so I can meet in pines easily:thumbsup:

caibanez

COLOMBIA
Car(s)
VW GTI MKV
co'mon miami!!

hey guys lets meet somewhere im tired of looking for gti mkv owners in miami or fort lauderdale!!! i would like to go to moroso never been there somebody can explain me how it works, how much i have to pay etc etc
Thanks

blackmkv

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
VW GTI
ok i have a few people pm'ing me of getting together to start a meet. we need to get it together here. we got plenty of people to start one. we just need a time and place. pembroke pines sounds good