GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**South Florida**

Pablo@lujanmotorsports

Passed Driver's Ed
Any one know or has the Vag com willing to pay to do my DRL's and the Window's...

Thanks
Pablo

blackmkv

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
VW GTI
Pablo@lujanmotorsports said:
Any one know or has the Vag com willing to pay to do my DRL's and the Window's...

Thanks
Pablo
I called up John(guy on this topic here), and he told me that there were guys with vag-com at these vw meets we've been having here that were doing this for free. ofcourse no one here from this thread shows up so they never found out. also you can get this done with Oscar @ esserman volkswagen off of 57 ave or Gus @ Gunther in North broward.

Pablo@lujanmotorsports

Passed Driver's Ed
blackmkv said:
I called up John(guy on this topic here), and he told me that there were guys with vag-com at these vw meets we've been having here that were doing this for free. ofcourse no one here from this thread shows up so they never found out. also you can get this done with Oscar @ esserman volkswagen off of 57 ave or Gus @ Gunther in North broward.

cool Thanks! :thumbsup:

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
ok just wanted to vent/celebrate...lol

it looks like i maybe finally moving back home to south florida...woot!!

i had some details to work out...which really havent worked themselves out just yet...but hopefully they will by the time im back down there

i should be back down there(if everything goes as planned) at the end of Aug...so all u SoFlo people better be down to roll out to some of these local meets

btw anyone know anyone hireing in the davie/plantation/sunrise/cooper city/west hollywood/pembroke pines area?...lol...ill pretty much do anything but manual labor and im really good with computers :laugh:

EDIT: damn i didnt realize how frickin dead this thread is...oh well..lol

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
bro u are gonna be SOL coming here looking for chicks....there arent many on these boards

bro plus u live in frickin Sunrise...just hit Ft.lauderdale beach on sunday mornings or hit RiverFront on Friday or Saturday nights

GTI689

Oval Champion
coral springs here but i work in sunrise (sawgrass mall) im down for a meet just PM me..

heres my ride if you seen me around... Kind of an old pic but w.e you get the idea lol

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
Yall are plannin on comin to FixxFest in October right...maybe u guys in ur mkv's and us with cflmkv, hopefully 20+ rolling to the event by that time...would be pretty cool to get a setup in the lot w/ all of us w/ all the colors and what not in a pattern or something