GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Socal MK5 Sighting Thread (Part 2)

tB MKv

Lowwww
Car(s)
2009 GTI
TB That was you?

I was there around that time. My usual commute during the morning and night is 118, 5, 10 and sometimes the 2.

:thumbsup:

MDgti08

Go Kart Champion
cw gti in downtown covina yesterday. black top with a slight drop and stickers on the back window. right by the new target. I also saw a bunch of gti's in the cal state la's parking lot.

Carfreak226

Detailer Extraordinaire
Car(s)
2007 GTI MKV
Thanks Alex. I was sad when NBC canceled playboy club.

Should have been an FX show or an HBO presentation. Why the hell did NBC ever think they could keep a show like that?

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
Should have been an FX show or an HBO presentation. Why the hell did NBC ever think they could keep a show like that?

Seriously. I was hoping they would sell the rights for the remaining episodes to another station. But, I highly doubt it because the ratings were extremely low.

Carfreak226

Detailer Extraordinaire
Car(s)
2007 GTI MKV
Yeah, such a bummer...

WhiteRabbit2007

Sturmtruppen
Car(s)
2007 GTI DSG
CW R:. on Talbert this afternoon lowered, black accents and wheels with a roof rack looked sickk!

Kian

Dirtbag Crew
Car(s)
MKV Rabbit
saw a dumped, stock-looking United Gray MKV 4 door on detroits last night off hollywood BLVD next to LA fitness . with a "dub fresh" sticker on the rear driver side window.. looked CLEAN !!

kush

sv_gravity 0
just spotted a bmp gti with a jetta front lowered on some wheels, reseda and lassen. asian driver. i think you yelled "nice ride" but i was too busy trying to avoid the accident scene to respond lol.

Kauz

Go Kart Newbie
saw a dumped, stock-looking United Gray MKV 4 door on detroits last night off hollywood BLVD next to LA fitness . with a "dub fresh" sticker on the rear driver side window.. looked CLEAN !!

That might have been me! I got Huffs tho...and my "Digifresh" sticker...lol. Sucks because I took my RS's off and left them back in norcal. Parking on that street is no bueno....too much going on...lol.

Kian

Dirtbag Crew
Car(s)
MKV Rabbit
That might have been me! I got Huffs tho...and my "Digifresh" sticker...lol. Sucks because I took my RS's off and left them back in norcal. Parking on that street is no bueno....too much going on...lol.

there ya go.. i knew the sticker read something else.. i was too busy admiring the LOW on your car haha. what suspension are you on? and are you in hollywood often ? street by my house (which isn't far at all) is way more safe AND non-permitted, so if you there often i'll let you know where it is :thumbsup:

(. )( .)

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk6, SS
Just saw a very clean white 2dr mkv, xenons and yellow fogs, dropped, tinted it looked like too, around 12AM on the 60east just before the 57 @ fairway / brea canyon.

Nice=)

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
Silver four-door MK5, lowered with stretch tires on 11th Street in Santa Monica at around 4PM. I threw a "V" but you were yapping on a phone so I don't know if you noticed things around you.

Kauz

Go Kart Newbie
there ya go.. i knew the sticker read something else.. i was too busy admiring the LOW on your car haha. what suspension are you on? and are you in hollywood often ? street by my house (which isn't far at all) is way more safe AND non-permitted, so if you there often i'll let you know where it is :thumbsup:

I wish I was lower...lol. I was when I was back home in norcal. Thanks tho! I'm on konigsports.