GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SoCal Hooligans of IE/EuroGoons Present: Occupy Buffalo Wild Wings

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV
Below are just a few shots from April's meet. It's only a taste of what you really see when we all get together! I hope to see more Euros and grow bigger & bigger! Next meet is May 9th... For those of you attending Wuste in Las Vegas, we hope you come join us and give everyone a preview of what's to come! We should have a professional photographer on hand this time around, Stay Above (ruabove.com) will be making custom stickers/shirts onsite and a few reps from a couple of reputable wheel companies will be looking for their next potential "show car". So what are you waiting for... lets have fun!!! Hope to see you all soon!

Also, be sure to "like" us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Socal-HooligansEuro-Goons-Events/228500457287174

and follow us on Instagram: @s_hooligans & @dRe4per #occupybww #socalhooligans

Other photos can be seen here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/d-reaper/sets/72157633390373960/

IMG_0149 by dReaper1, on Flickr

IMG_0182 by dReaper1, on Flickr

IMG_0171 by dReaper1, on Flickr

IMG_0162 by dReaper1, on Flickr

IMG_0144 by dReaper1, on Flickr

IMG_0135 by dReaper1, on Flickr

IMG_0126 by dReaper1, on Flickr

IMG_0177 by dReaper1, on Flickr

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV
Euros, friends, wings and brew... can't wait until tomorrow!

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV
Eurogoons/Hooligans would like to thank all the peeps and cars that came out last Thursday to our meet! Once again we had a huge turnout. We do this for all of you enthusiasts. I would like to also thank ACE/AMF wheels for hearing about the meet and inquiring about it! Last, I would like to thank all the Euro car clubs that continue to support us and I sincerely ask that you support them as well, along with the European car scene. Next meet will be June 13, 2013.

Below is a list of our supporters and their respective meets:

EuroMeisters- TBA
MK1 Addicts- Every Monday 8pm in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
WorkingClass (aka SWAGEN)- Every Tuesday 8pm at The Hat in Rosemead, CA
USELESS- Every Tuesday 8pm at Beach Burger in Huntington Beach, CA
Diplo Society- TBA
SoCal Hooligans- Every Wednesday 8pm at Imperial Burger in Buena Park, CA
EuroJerks- Every Thursday 8:30pm at Legends in Upland, CA
Simply Low- Every 3rd Friday 8pm of each month near Burlington Coat Factory at Puente Hills Mall
Euro Junkies- Every last Friday 8pm of each month at Target in South Gate, CA

As always, pictures will be up shortly....
Also, be sure to "like" us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Socal-...28500457287174

and follow us on Instagram: @s_hooligans & @dRe4per #occupybww #socalhooligans

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV
For those of you that made the long trek to Vegas for Wuste... I hope you had fun and made it back safely. I know I did! Many stories to laugh about! Lol! Anyhow, it's the beginning of the month and you know what that means... Yup... We are getting together again for another night of good vibes, Euro cars, chicken wangs and brews! Come join us on June 13, 2013 Let's make it fun for those who were unable to drive to Wuste.

Also, come visit our good friends the EuroJerks this coming Thursday at Legends in Upland.

Please support the Euro community and "Like" us on Facebook as well:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Socal-...28500457287174
and follow us on Instagram: @dRe4per #occupybww #socalhooligans #eurogoons

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV
Hump day bump!

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV
Bump for tonight! Euro cars and Wangs!!!

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV
I want to thank everyone who put up with the damn parking due to the NBA Finals and premier of "Man of Steel." I'm glad everyone that managed to find a parking spot was able to still have fun and make new friends. I also want to apologize to those of you affected by some immature people that happened to get their vehicles egged. Last we heard from security, Chino Hills PD was called in and was unable to find the perps. The EuroGoons and SoCal Hooligans do not tolerate that kind of behavior, and if we find out it was a member of the Euro community, you will be put on blast for the rest of Euro community to take care of you. So I hope it was those damn JDM'ers. Lol.
Any how, as always you all continue to make this meet a great meet and we cannot progress without you! Please take a moment to support the Euro community by attending our other Euro Friendz and their respective Euro meets!

Our next "save the date" will be July 11, 2013. Hope to see you all there!

Until we meet again... Spread that Euro-Love!

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV
Damn, time flys... it's already that time... Our next "save the date" will be July 11, 2013. Hope to see you all there!

Until we meet again... Spread that Euro-Love!

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV
Bump for this week! All EUROS are welcomed!

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV
What have you done to your ride today? 2 more days until BWW.

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV
Tomorrow it's on!!! As always... Rain or Shine... The meet still goes on! Also, for those of you that didn't know... BWW provides us with our own Euro section after 9pm, for those of you wanting to eat. Otherwise the bar area is first come, first serve.

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV
Bump for next Thursday, August 8th! Hope to see y'all there!

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV
Bump for 12 September 2013