GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SoCal Hooligans of IE/EuroGoons Present: Occupy Buffalo Wild Wings

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV
Less than 3 hours folks! Great peeps, great Euros & great vibes!!! See you soon!

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV
Dang... Hangovers are harder to get over as you get older. Lol! Anyhow, with that said, once again I would like to thank the many, many great Euros that showed up last night. We had a nice strong and equal presence from our VW, Audi and BMW friends. Thanks to the members of R3V Limited, Bimmerfest were in attendance. As well as the following crews: Europrojektz, EuroMeisters, Simply Low, SWÄGEN, the "4 seasons" crew. Also, thank you to all the independent peeps who continue to spread the word. Without all of your support we could not grow. Don't forget to comeback next month, March 14, 2013... As we prepare for the road to Wuste 2013.

Also, we would like to invite everyone to our Euro friend's meet, Simply Low as they host their meet on Feb.15.

As always I'll be posting photos of last night's coverage shortly. Feel free to tag your pics as you see your car. Also, find us Facebook: SoCal Hoolies or Instagram: @dRe4per, @s_hooligans.

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV
FINALLY!!! Lol... I know... took me a while, sorry been busy! Here are some pics taken at the last meet on Feb 7. This time around was damn colorful! Lots of Euro love out there! I thank everyone once again for attending and hope you make our next meet on March 14, 2013!!!

You can find the rest at the link below, feel free to tag yourself and "like" our Facebook page as well.
Photos here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/d-reaper/sets/72157632843920064/with/8502676950/
Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Socal-HooligansEuro-Goons-Events/228500457287174

Follow me on Instagram: @dRe4per or @s_hooligans
Also feel free to tag us on your photos at: #occupybww #hooliganmischef

Thanks!!! :laugh::thumbup:

IMG_5248 by dReaper1, on Flickr

IMG_5319 by dReaper1, on Flickr

IMG_5334 by dReaper1, on Flickr

IMG_5328 by dReaper1, on Flickr

IMG_5300 by dReaper1, on Flickr

IMG_5279 by dReaper1, on Flickr

IMG_5320 by dReaper1, on Flickr

IMG_5283 by dReaper1, on Flickr

IMG_5288 by dReaper1, on Flickr

IMG_5272 by dReaper1, on Flickr

IMG_5261 by dReaper1, on Flickr

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV
Wow!! This looks like a great meet. My car isn't nearly as nice as any of these lol

Not to worry... whether you are a new owner who is bone stock or a vet that has been around the block a few times... there is always inspiration to look at. Come and join us on March 14th!!!

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV
The date is fast approaching! Hope to see all of your smiling faces! LOL!!!

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV
Euros, Wings and Beer (for some)

Metalmilitia306

Mario Kart 64 Champion
Car(s)
car
bump for this thursday!

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV
bump for this thursday!

Woot whoo!!! Thanks Bren... it was great seeing you and the SWAGEN crew at The Hat in Rosemead on Tuesday! Looking forward to seeing you on Thursday.

With that said... Come one... come all! Hope to see some great looking Euros. As tomorrow's weather seems be looking great and we start off the Spring season while preparing for Wuste this Summer!

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV
Over an hour till fun time!!! Cant wait to see them beautiful Euros!

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV
Damn... time flies when you are busy!!! Sorry I haven't posted in a long while... But thank you again to the many Euro friends out there supporting us! Last month we had 90+ cars! Loving all the Euros that are supporting the community and making our presence well know! LOL. Please come join us next week April 11, as we do it all over again! Thanks once again!

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV
FUUUU looks like a legit meet =]

Hope you can come on thru! Spread the word... Tell all of your Euro friends! :thumbsup:

So tonight is the night! Come join us at BWW-Chino Hills. We will have available VCDS, for those who want to scan their cars. Also on hand," Stay Above "will be onsite to make custom stickers and shirts for sale. Happy Hour from 9pm-Close and great wing deals. So come one... Come all.

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV
Thanks everyone for making this a great meet to relax and have fun at. Next meet is May 9th. Hoping to see you there. Also, have your cars nice and clean, as I will be having some reps from ACE wheels walking around, looking for potential sponsorships in time for Wuste. Pics from April's meet will be posted later today. (crossing fingers)