GOLFMKV

Slammed MKV Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfraRed

Driving on the wrong side
Car(s)
91 R32 Skyline GTS-T
yeah charlie, you definitely need to do it!

Greg

I drive to fast...
Car(s)
07 GTI
Its like a mkV only aircooled

PS. bags are for chicks

07Noside

Banned
I'd take VIP being a completely different thing then slammed. They run crazy camber instead of pulling fenders and tucking tire they'd rather drive on the sidewall. VIP is one of my favorite styles of low and slow because its more then taking a basically stock car and sitting it on the floor. Its everything.

07Noside

Banned
slow? have you ever seen one of those on the expressway? yea, no such thing as slow to them lol

I can't say I have. The VIP culture isn't to big up north with the shit ass roads we encounter day to day. All we get is chargers and denalis riding high on twenty fo's courtesy of funk master flex's influence.

Hound

Ready to race!
outta curiousity what is the definition of slammed in the MKV world/Dub world? How low does it have to be to be considered "slamed"? On the frame?

07Noside

Banned
outta curiousity what is the definition of slammed in the MKV world/Dub world? How low does it have to be to be considered "slamed"? On the frame?

I'd say on my definition a slammed car is either tucking tires or if you can't physically having the fender sitting on the tire. Frame hitting the ground I would consider bagged.

mortygt140

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf GT TDI
Is this slammes enough?

Just abit higher for normal day 2 day

Status
Not open for further replies.