GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Slammed MKV Thread (#2)

Rus.K

PCDT99

Awesome shot! What light source are you using?

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Awesome shot! What light source are you using?

I could be wrong, but from the looks of it, it's just natural lighting from the parking lot/surrounding light.

White cars reflect all of the light so it makes it easier with the right lighting to shoot them at night. Now, really orange lighting makes it tricky.

Rus.K

PCDT99
I could be wrong, but from the looks of it, it's just natural lighting from the parking lot/surrounding light.

White cars reflect all of the light so it makes it easier with the right lighting to shoot them at night. Now, really orange lighting makes it tricky.

Yeah, based off the orange lighting from the back and the white light coming from the front I was assuming he was using some sort of light source.

mrx928

Ready to race!

It looks like natural lighting with the camera set on a longer exposure. Great shot, and maybe just dialing out some of the blue will make the white pop that much more!

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Yeah, based off the orange lighting from the back and the white light coming from the front I was assuming he was using some sort of light source.

This is true. I imagine it's edited with Photoshop/Lightroom. I know you can edit quite a bit of the orange out and that could be why it has a slight blue hue to it.

M703

Ready to race!
it was light painted using a handheld mighty d light.. don't mean to whore lol but this one was all natural with surrounding lights, no handheld lighting..