GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Self defense items in the GTI?

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
stuff i learned from bjj classes, and prolly my wanderlei silva bubble head.

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
Car(s)
MK7 R
As the title states, what self defense items do you keep in your car?

Volkswagging

Don't Hate, Inseminate
Taylor Swift's "Speak Now" cd (target limited edition), an Australian hip hop cd, an acoustic rock cd, and an indie band cd. It would probably be pretty painful if I threw all 4 cd cases at the same time.

I also have a lightsaber handle that I made out of materials from Home Depot. I'll post pics if anyone doesn't believe me.

SmokeyGTI

Ready to race!
:thumbsup::thumbsup: Plus #1.

Been a CCW holder since i became old enough and thankful i never used. Even with protection your best bet is to stay out of trouble. All the weapons in the world wont keep you safe if your not smart about it.

Yup ^^ Smartest advice ever. I used to have no problem getting out of my car and confronting people... now at 31 yrs old I just hit the gas n' get the hell outta there. It's just not worth it...

JeremiahIsaiah

Go Kart Champion
Yup ^^ Smartest advice ever. I used to have no problem getting out of my car and confronting people... now at 31 yrs old I just hit the gas n' get the hell outta there. It's just not worth it...

Nobody really wins a road rage battle...well unless you arent caught but its either:

A. You end up injured and or dead
B. You hurt/murk the other party but end up getting caught. Doh!

*I am just saying if the person/party is coming at you then its probably smartest to just get out of there but if thats not possible you need defense.

My own hands, knees, elbows, and feet. If i need a weapon bad enough, ill improvize.

krische

vdubber in training
Best defense is not to be there when trouble happens. Get in your car and get the hell out of there, call for help with your cell. If it comes down to it, your car does weight ~3K lbs...

I've actually wondered about that, wouldn't hitting a person with the car set off the airbags? And setting off the airbags kills the ignition and unlocks the doors.

So basically after you just hit someone, your car is turned off, doors unlocked, and you are disoriented from getting hit in the the face by a bag of air at 200+ mph.