GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Self defense items in the GTI?

dustinouch

Go Kart Champion
The real question is where are you going that you need all that stuff, and why don't you have a CCW instead?

Having all those items in your car is about as useful as keeping it locked up in the safe at home. Other than #6 the combination of all those items are going to be fcking hard to explain if you ever get pulled over or have to use any of those to defend yourself.

Best defense is not to be there when trouble happens. Get in your car and get the hell out of there, call for help with your cell. If it comes down to it, your car does weight ~3K lbs...

DaWoLF

Ready to race!
The real question is where are you going that you need all that stuff, and why don't you have a CCW instead?

Having all those items in your car is about as useful as keeping it locked up in the safe at home. Other than #6 the combination of all those items are going to be fcking hard to explain if you ever get pulled over or have to use any of those to defend yourself.

Best defense is not to be there when trouble happens. Get in your car and get the hell out of there, call for help with your cell. If it comes down to it, your car does weight ~3K lbs...

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Plus #1.

Been a CCW holder since i became old enough and thankful i never used. Even with protection your best bet is to stay out of trouble. All the weapons in the world wont keep you safe if your not smart about it.

Gjergj

Ready to race!

josuar88

Ready to race!

I have in fact in one instance used my car as a weapon against an attacker worked great and let me say this the windows held up great against punches

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Judgement 410 Revolver...done.

josuar88

Ready to race!
Um no warzone just a ex boyfriend who cant get over the fact that I'm engaged to his ex girlfriend
Picture of said fiancée might I add I'm pretty faded here as well hence the gay look lol.

Last edited: