GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sekel's Turbo .:R Project

sekel87

Ready to race!
Hey guys,

After many mods, I have finally decided to go FI. Just dropped off the car @ Wentworth Motorsports today to get the stage 2 C2 kit installed, should be done by next week. Can't wait to get it back! I will post a review when I get it back.

Here are some progress pics of my car :)

Semi-stock with Euro tails and Milltek

After wheels

Osir carbon parts added

Thanks to Ben for this pic

Shaved sidemarkers

Dropped it off today!

For now I have to drive my gf's 8 on the right..not bad i guess :p

Hopefully I can somewhat compare it to this big guy back home :beer:

So yeah, cannot wait to give you guys feedback. Also looking forward for suggestions or thoughts from all of you!

L4rry_B1rd

4021/5000
Car(s)
2008 R32
Straight baller!

Do you attend any of the local meets? I would love to see this monster in person.

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
you won't be sorry you went with c2, I've got a stg 2 turbo bunny and when stuff has gone wrong they've had my back. Not to mention an extra 100hp was nice. Trust me when boosting an n/a engine you will have a few quirks pop up but Chris is real good at making sure they get ironed out. Just hoping the idle is a little smoother than on the 2.5T but I have yet to see a perfectly idling dub on large injectors.

sekel87

Ready to race!
you won't be sorry you went with c2, I've got a stg 2 turbo bunny and when stuff has gone wrong they've had my back. Not to mention an extra 100hp was nice. Trust me when boosting an n/a engine you will have a few quirks pop up but Chris is real good at making sure they get ironed out. Just hoping the idle is a little smoother than on the 2.5T but I have yet to see a perfectly idling dub on large injectors.

Thanks for the feedback, I'm sure a few problems are going to arise, but am ready for them.. What type of quirks have you had on your 2.5T?