GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sekel's Turbo .:R Project

dekil_3b

hahahah salam kenal bro! skul di seattle?

salam kenal juga bro! baru lulus neh taon lalu..lg kerja hehe di boston ya??
R32 enak gk? kmaren ini gw test drive enak banget ya! tp sayang 250 kyknya gk cukup haha pantes lu mau tambah turbo heheh kira2 ok gk ya kalo gw beli sekarang? lg cari juga kalo gk putih biru, bekas..loe beli brapa duit?

btw, 234.........:bow::bow::bow::bow: jiiii.....saammm...soooooo... :thumbup:

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
You got a GTR as well? Damn. How do you like that monster?

sekel87

Ready to race!
salam kenal juga bro! baru lulus neh taon lalu..lg kerja hehe di boston ya??
R32 enak gk? kmaren ini gw test drive enak banget ya! tp sayang 250 kyknya gk cukup haha pantes lu mau tambah turbo heheh kira2 ok gk ya kalo gw beli sekarang? lg cari juga kalo gk putih biru, bekas..loe beli brapa duit?

btw, 234.........:bow::bow::bow::bow: jiiii.....saammm...soooooo... :thumbup:

hahaha bisa aja lo.. skarang kayaknya harga lagi oke bgt man, soalnya harga mobil lagi ancur gila2an.. if anything, maybe look into the new ones.. ada beberapa dealerships masi in stock, tapi dikit.. technically used car prices malahan lagi naik, but u can still get one sekitar low 20k..

iya man 250 rada kurang hehe.. gw waktu itu beli nov '07 sekitar 30k..

MDgti08

Go Kart Champion
sick congrats. gt35 here we come. my buddy has an r and he is buying the c2 kit. he cant decide if he wants stage 1 or stage 2. if u dont mind me asking what r they charging u for install? i know a guy out here paid 12k with kit and install. but i guess if u have c2 install it they only charge u 750 for the install. instead of 3k.

sekel87

Ready to race!
You got a GTR as well? Damn. How do you like that monster?

it's definitely a special car. you hear all these mixed reviews and even some criticisms about it, but when you actually drive you realize why this car has made a true mark in automotive history :thumbsup:

in other words, it's an awesome car! and believe it or not, a pretty good daily driver.

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
it's definitely a special car. you hear all these mixed reviews and even some criticisms about it, but when you actually drive you realize why this car has made a true mark in automotive history :thumbsup:

in other words, it's an awesome car! and believe it or not, a pretty good daily driver.

You must have a lot of disposable income lol. :thumbsup:

sekel87

Ready to race!
sick congrats. gt35 here we come. my buddy has an r and he is buying the c2 kit. he cant decide if he wants stage 1 or stage 2. if u dont mind me asking what r they charging u for install? i know a guy out here paid 12k with kit and install. but i guess if u have c2 install it they only charge u 750 for the install. instead of 3k.

thanks man :smile: install for a stage 2 will run about 2k.. c2 has a flat rate of 750 for the stage 1, but not sure about the stage 2 yet. I don't know if I will end up paying that amount which was quoted, perhaps somewhere in the mid 2-3k.

I would say 12k is a little steep?

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
thanks man :smile: install for a stage 2 will run about 2k.. c2 has a flat rate of 750 for the stage 1, but not sure about the stage 2 yet. I don't know if I will end up paying that amount which was quoted, perhaps somewhere in the mid 2-3k.

I would say 12k is a little steep?

He meant 12k for the kit and the install.

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Where is C2 located? 750 is pretty fucking cheap for a turbo install on an NA car.

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Not only are they cheaper, I'd also trust them more than any other shop since they designed the kit. They wouldn't be cutting any corners because then they'd get a bad rep.

sekel87

Ready to race!
Not only are they cheaper, I'd also trust them more than any other shop since they designed the kit. They wouldn't be cutting any corners because then they'd get a bad rep.

yeah, thought about bringing the car there for a super road trip, but couldn't convince anyone to come to louisville with me :frown: