GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RICERS WORK FOR VW?!

Sooz

Ready to race!
At the VW/Audi factory by my house (i think its parts distribution), there were no VWs or Audi's parked anywhere. In fact...

only this was parked there.

Attachments

• IMG_1742.jpg
    IMG_1742.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 514

Sooz

Ready to race!
since no one is clicking on my thread. :C here's more.

at the college i'm going to atm, there's this buggy with a crazy ricer body kit

Attachments

• IMG_1750.jpg
    IMG_1750.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 489
  • IMG_1751.jpg
    IMG_1751.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 535
Car(s)
2011 GTI DSG
I go by there every morning, I've seen several VW's pulling in. Freak'in place is huge.

Car(s)
2011 GTI DSG
what i had no idea there was a vw factory off of rt 130? i live right off rt 130.. but i'm pretty south

It's not a factory, looks more like a Part Distribution Center. And yes you are way south this in the Cranbury area.

Mikes08GTI

vroom *brap* vroom *brap*
Car(s)
2011 CSG GTI 4-Door
at the college i'm going to atm, there's this buggy with a crazy ricer body kit

The kit is ProjektZwo, the hood is Bernt, the wiper cowl is part of the "Speedster" bodykit, the rear spoiler is some generic hoop-style, and the rear oval-window is a fiberglass piece that I can't remember who the manufacturer is.

In my former life, I had a Beetle 1.8T :)

MagicChic

GolfMKV Madame
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
The kit is ProjektZwo, the hood is Bernt, the wiper cowl is part of the "Speedster" bodykit, the rear spoiler is some generic hoop-style, and the rear oval-window is a fiberglass piece that I can't remember who the manufacturer is.

In my former life, I had a Beetle 1.8T :)

I was also a NB owner before my GTI. Satellite Blue edition! lol. I have always hated the rear oval. I think it looks like ass. Well, pretty much everything on that Bug looks awful. It's a cluster-fuck of bad taste.

Mikes08GTI

vroom *brap* vroom *brap*
Car(s)
2011 CSG GTI 4-Door
I was also a NB owner before my GTI. Satellite Blue edition! lol. I have always hated the rear oval. I think it looks like ass. Well, pretty much everything on that Bug looks awful. It's a cluster-fuck of bad taste.

The PZwo kit is cool, IMO, but the rest is :barf:

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion

Miss your old bug, still think you should've kept it :iono: Imagine how sick it would've been by now? but at least your happy & the legion of doom build is progressing: