GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Revo k04 vs 335i jb4/ boltons vs 03 mustang gt boltons

Vwgtivw

Ready to race!
Was out and about last night and ran into an 03 mustang gt and he only told me boltons wouldn't really give away any info -.-. Anyways 40 roll I spun till 60 by 70-80 I had 3 or 4 cars on him. Then he wanted a 20 so what ever I started in first he got a 3 car jump I short shifted into third gear at 40 because too much spin but at like 60 I had him by a car and he let off.

335i 4 door that looked modded was rolling around an I asked him what he had he told me jb4 downpipe catback intake and blow off. He only wanted to race to 40-100 since he had no license but it was pretty even when he let off. It was an auto tranny.

Fsiguy

Ready to race!
Was out and about last night and ran into an 03 mustang gt and he only told me boltons wouldn't really give away any info -.-. Anyways 40 roll I spun till 60 by 70-80 I had 3 or 4 cars on him. Then he wanted a 20 so what ever I started in first he got a 3 car jump I short shifted into third gear at 40 because too much spin but at like 60 I had him by a car and he let off.

335i 4 door that looked modded was rolling around an I asked him what he had he told me jb4 downpipe catback intake and blow off. He only wanted to race to 40-100 since he had no license but it was pretty even when he let off. It was an auto tranny.

Drives a modded 335 with no license... :iono:

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Drives a modded 335 with no license... :iono:

yea... sounds like a dumb idea on his part...

i'm guessing it was suspended/revoked for prior speeding/racing.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
License or not 335's are nice.

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Sounds like some fun runs! Nice work out there.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI

Kwiksilver07

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 3dr reflex silver
A modded 335 explains the no license. Things are rockets.

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
A modded 335 explains the no license. Things are rockets.

I'd love to ride in one or take one for a drive. A local kid has a lightly modded 135i with just dp's and a tune and the thing runs 12.3 at 112+. Not. too. shabby.

Goingnowherefast

Go Kart Champion
I'd love to ride in one or take one for a drive. A local kid has a lightly modded 135i with just dp's and a tune and the thing runs 12.3 at 112+. Not. too. shabby.

My Dad has a JB4 335i and I get to drive it all the time, those things are crazy fast. Really composed too, lots of grip, lots of traction.

veeedubin

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
08 GTi Totaled 10/31
My Dad has a JB4 335i and I get to drive it all the time, those things are crazy fast. Really composed too, lots of grip, lots of traction.

the JB4 335i is amazing. there two guys at my work that have them in their cars and one guys has a front mount and some other goodies but they are DOPE!! Working at a BMW dealership you come across some badass shit

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Threads like this are making me consider various bimmer 3.0TT options. I'm digging the 535 wagons and sedans a bit. Tuned, those'd be some pretty sweet lead sled sleepers.