GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Representing Michigan!

darcness

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI CW
Hell yea man, I'm all about refinishing some wheels.

darcness

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI CW
eurojet exhaust going on tomorrow....might take my test pipe off so i can sell it.

What you got going on this weekend Drew? If you don't have anything going on we could do some wheel refinishing. Going to get my RC's cleaned up tonight and get them ready for gold paint. If you got anything you want to paint we can do that too. Let me know.

nvsbandit

holler for a dollar
Car(s)
Rabbit
ron ill call you on my lunch break...ill bring 1 or 2 wheels with me to work tomorrow and remove the tires :) doin it right.

nvsbandit

holler for a dollar
Car(s)
Rabbit
exhaust is on. sounds so good haha way better than the magnaflow.

if i didnt have to bowl tomorrow ron id totally come up buuut i do have to ....soo....when am i coming up beers in hand. see if we cant get the brown man and the bear up there too lol haha

nvsbandit

holler for a dollar
Car(s)
Rabbit
going to the snow rally up north! gonna be a blast.

my buddy has a place in hillman and atlanta is a fart down the street.

p.s. im willing to split up the springs and shocks...so if your interested in either holler at a player.

darcness

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI CW
exhaust is on. sounds so good haha way better than the magnaflow.

if i didnt have to bowl tomorrow ron id totally come up buuut i do have to ....soo....when am i coming up beers in hand. see if we cant get the brown man and the bear up there too lol haha

I need to do something with my exhaust. Starting to really hate the drone. What all did you take off and do you have anything that can be salvaged from it? I mainly just need a resonator.