GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Representing Michigan!

nvsbandit

holler for a dollar
Car(s)
Rabbit
the resonator will kill drone. the muffler will not....beleive me on this one haha

my magnaflow was one "muffler" was actually a resonator....loud as balls with a test pipe.

now i have a resonator and a muffler....no raspy shittiness at all.

chip8872

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 CW GTI
I had the resonator delete and then switched to the muffler delete. It is a night and day difference as far as drone is concerned. It is soooo much better. It is mounted to an APR down pipe. When you get on it is louder (not as loud as no resonator) and nice and quiet at cruising speeds. The muffler delete is replaced by the axle back portion of the Eurojet exhaust (thx to snobrdrdan). The tips fill in the bumper exhaust cut out nicely. I highly recommend this setup.

Voyles2

Twisty champ
Car(s)
R
Ron, look for a ghl resonator. I was using one with my apr dp and autotech cb for a while before I moved to MI. This thing wilI kill the drone. I drove 26 K miles last year driving to see my wife at least once a month and needed less drone.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
I had the resonator delete and then switched to the muffler delete. It is a night and day difference as far as drone is concerned. It is soooo much better. It is mounted to an APR down pipe. When you get on it is louder (not as loud as no resonator) and nice and quiet at cruising speeds. The muffler delete is replaced by the axle back portion of the Eurojet exhaust (thx to snobrdrdan). The tips fill in the bumper exhaust cut out nicely. I highly recommend this setup.

Yea I am going to do a muffler delete in the spring... plus who needs the weight of that huge thing back there?

ChiliFrei64

Pappa Smurf
4 Sale

So if anyones lookin to buy a clean lightly modded 07 GTI, let me know. Here's my generic post I am posting everywhere

Year: 2007
Make: Volkswagen
Model: GTI
Price: $17,900
Exterior Color: Candy White
Interior Color: Anthracite Leather
Mileage: 20300 miles
Transmission: 6 speed Automatic DSG Transmission
# of Doors: 2
Package #2: Power Sunroof, Satellite Radio, Leather, Sport Front Seats, Dual Zone Climatronic and Cold Weather Package
Rims: 18inch Huffs with Summer Performance tires (Have another summer left on them)
Other: Heated driver and front passenger seats
6 Disk MP3 changer
AUX jack for mp3 player
Heated side mirrors
Headlamp washers
Heated Washer fluid nozzles
Anti-theft system
Power locks and windows
Side curtain airbags
Xenon Headlamps

Modifications:
Evolution Motorsports V-Flow Intake (stock airbox available)
Borla Catback Exhaust
Eibach Sportlines (1.7"-2.3") (Stock springs available)
Winter Tires/Rims (only 5500 miles on them)

KBB lists this between 17,790 and 19,890

KBB Link

I am the sole owner, I bought this car new in September 2007 I have never smoked in this car. This car is spotless. It gets a claybar in the spring and before winter. Hand waxed no less than every other month(in the winter time it is car wash wax). This car has real low miles, my daily drive to and from work is only 14 miles and it is M-59 type stop and go. Interior is very clean as well.
The only flaws on this car is a small rice sized spot on the front passenger seat where a rain-x bottle fell over while I was washing the car. And there are 2 chips on the hood, neither one is all the way through, so it is still entirely white. Engine runs great and is regularly maintained by Fox Volkswagen in Rochester.

I don't want to let it go but I could use the extra money per month for my new little ones. If you have any questions, just ask.

Voyles2

Twisty champ
Car(s)
R
Figured I would also post a picture of our second car we just snagged Monday.

I already have a euro plate to cover the plate holes. Just sucks I have to drill more holes to cover up them ones.
Of course I still have my 6 spd GTI.

nvsbandit

holler for a dollar
Car(s)
Rabbit
come spring im gonna have a thaw out party at my house for us mkv guys (including chris) lol

ive gotta put my stock suspension back on...hopefully i can order coils eventually.

but beer and hot dogs...suspensions and wheels mmm good day.lol

oh and ron i think im gonna get my wheels pro refinished sometime in the spring because im gonna keep em orange and i dont feel like screwin around with paint....or body matched paint...would look awesome.

Horus USAF

shhh Im thinkin......
Car(s)
06 GTI
So any1 wana help me clear my air bag fault?:wub: