GOLFMKV

R32 VS GTI Callout

Status
Not open for further replies.

TuRk

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MKV R32
Well Since I was called out a few weeks ago. The guilty party has been notified that we are having a track day on Wed. at moroso... I hope that you can back up all that trash talking with some results.. Ill keep everyone posted on the results..

-RoB-

wow dude, you know immaturity is a huge part of jealousy is a huge part of egocentrism. Let me put it this way, cheif. Set your e-penis size contest aside for one second and remember one thing out of all of this.

I do not care.

Reality check, in 10 years, no 5 years, who is really going to care about this, or anything else that you or your little "friends" (who will backstab you as they have to me) say, do. think, or whatever other direct or indirect action you can think of. Honestly man, it's a fucking online forum. Just get a life, and quit busting balls in attempts to make up for the lack of your own. You should remember though, nothing would've ever have happened had you not opened your mouth and said my name in efforts to hurt someone who I actually give a shit about, unlike most in this world.
subjugating this any further will only exercise your inability to cope with life and the struggles and temptations that may smack you in the face from time to time.

Yet, granted I escape the clutches of my job for the day, I'd be more than happy to play along.

As for the matter at hand, this is honestly the last I want to hear about it. If you can't keep your mouth shut, then maybe you should have your tongue removed, because what good is it going to do you in the long run? But I was done with it a long time ago, and hey, fuck it, I'll sit down and talk this shit out, or you and your little cronies can just part ways from us, but like I said man, I just don't fucking care.

Now run along child, and inform your little task force of what I've said. Try not to cry while doing so, I don't want my ban to be extended by another month purely because you all got "butt-hurt"

silly children, go play in traffic.

and to further my in-depth on this subject and all those relative to it. If you have "beef" kid, why not handle it yourself, use your words, and your brain, not your connections and your bullshit. It'll never get you anywhere. Pulling outsiders into a problem that purely concerns you and I is like playing checkers at a chess tourney.... stupid.

Mods please lock.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.