GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

R32 Rear Valence and Side Skirts + Paint/Installation = Pics

BurgerGuy

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'07 K04 GTI
Well...after having these two parts sitting in the house for some time (skirts for probably a year and the R32 bumper since April) I finally got around to getting them painted and installed on the car. Color match is pretty much spot on and the quality is amazing (at least to me). The exhaust still needs to be modified so the diffuser can be installed, but I'm working on that. Here's one shot for now. Camera died before I could get a couple pictures of the new skirts:

604GTI

#yoloSWAG
Yes welcome indeed. Are you gonna do R32 style exhaust of the osir single side diffuser?

BurgerGuy

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'07 K04 GTI
R32 style. I have a pair of 4" exhaust tips already. Just need to have an axle back made. In terms of noise would you all recommend just cutting out the muffler and welding in a 2.5" pipe or having a small sized muffler put somewhere in the custom axle back? I don't mind loud (not ricey loud)...just would like to avoid drone.

BurgerGuy

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'07 K04 GTI
Update!

Got the axle-back made at a local shop and got the bumper all "put together." Here are a few shots showing the car itself and the exhaust.

BurgerGuy

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'07 K04 GTI
They'll get posted when I get a few. My buddy and I have to go find a good place to do it (open road). Once I have them I'll shoot them up here...no worries ;)

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
looks great mang

absence

___liminal
exhaust work looks stellar mate.

+ the tips not so bad themselves :wink:

glad they are working out for you. it all looks choice :biggrin:

BurgerGuy

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'07 K04 GTI
exhaust work looks stellar mate.

+ the tips not so bad themselves :wink:

glad they are working out for you. it all looks choice :biggrin:

Haha! Yea I thought they looked great when I took them out of the box and they work with the cutouts on the bumper really well. Thanks again for hooking me up :thumbsup: