GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

R32 First Impressions

FactorX

Not Autocross Champion
... blah... if it was available in a manual in the US... with decent seats... I'd really consider trading up on it...

:(

Excellent write-up and color choice!

Ballinfrogs

Go Kart Champion
leather > cloth

Teutonic_Tamer

GreasedMonkey HoofHearted
Car(s)
07 Golf Mk5 GTI DSG
Xenon’s are amazing, they turn night into day, and pick out details along the dark a gloomy verge with ease, I was surprised that they still use the halogen lamps on main beam, I though Bi Xenon’s only needed them for flashing.

Fancy seeing you over here !!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Delboy

Oval Newbie

Bloody ell, I thought this was an upmarket forum :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thanks for the replies earlier this week, I havn't been able to look at them yet, as I think the other furums down. :frown:

when you gonna take delivery of your new motor.

Teutonic_Tamer

GreasedMonkey HoofHearted
Car(s)
07 Golf Mk5 GTI DSG

Bloody ell, I thought this was an upmarket forum :biggrin: :biggrin:

:laughabove: :laughabove: :bellyroll: :bellyroll: I'm here now, so I'll get to work on dragging it down hill !!! :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for the replies earlier this week, I havn't been able to look at them yet, as I think the other furums down. :frown:

No worries. There is a new admin message today, stating something about upgrading the server - not before time!

when you gonna take delivery of your new motor.

Hopefully the 30 March !!! Just waiting for the DVLA to sort the cherished transfers - boy are they slowwwwwwww.

Delboy

Oval Newbie
:laughabove: :laughabove: :bellyroll: :bellyroll: I'm here now, so I'll get to work on dragging it down hill !!! :laugh: :laugh:

No worries. There is a new admin message today, stating something about upgrading the server - not before time!

Hopefully the 30 March !!! Just waiting for the DVLA to sort the cherished transfers - boy are they slowwwwwwww.

9 days and counting, I'll look forward to seeing some photo's and a review, good news in the budget today :evil: