R32 First Impressions

gatorfast

man amongst boys
such a beautiful car!

fauMkVGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Golf R
Very nice R32!! They don't put the radio controls on the steering wheel in the R32? I thought all GTI's and R32 come standard with that feature. You are right about the Xenon headlights. I love mine and I'm glad that VW made them standard on the GTI.

GTI2007

Very nice R32!! They don't put the radio controls on the steering wheel in the R32? I thought all GTI's and R32 come standard with that feature. You are right about the Xenon headlights. I love mine and I'm glad that VW made them standard on the GTI.

All you are saying is only standard in the US. The rest of the World has to pay to get the multimedia controls or the Xenon headlights. The R32 is the only Golf who gets Xenon-headlights standard here in Europe.

fauMkVGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Golf R
All you are saying is only standard in the US. The rest of the World has to pay to get the multimedia controls or the Xenon headlights. The R32 is the only Golf who gets Xenon-headlights standard here in Europe.

That sucks! :thumbdown:

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
x2.......why not just put the good stuff on.

Ballinfrogs

Go Kart Champion
why dont gti's get that color!!!

herrstreet

Touring Car Newbie
I wonder why VW has to make sooooo many options on cars. I bet that's one of the reasons it takes so damned long to put them together. I wonder if they'll still do that once this reorganizing period is over. The Japanese haven't done options like that in years. Not that I prefer Japanese cars but they do know how to build cars efficiently and with good quality.