GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Q about Konis set ALL the way down

sloMk5

2007 GTI
I asked DBC about two weeks ago, and they were out of stock and said Koni was backordered 6-8 weeks...

Zach L

VR junkie
hey guys, if you can put together 5+ I will do $899.00 plus shipping (Fed-Ex 3 day delivery upgrade for FREE as opposed to UPS Ground, at the same price). Has to be 5+, lets get this going

Tax to me would be about $75, but you non-Texas guys should take advantage of this :thumbsup:

Blocko

Rabblerouser
hey guys, if you can put together 5+ I will do $899.00 plus shipping (Fed-Ex 3 day delivery upgrade for FREE as opposed to UPS Ground, at the same price). Has to be 5+, lets get this going

Does this apply to shipping to Canada as well?

dub4orl

Ready to race!
Car(s)
mkv gti
i have koni's without the perches in the rear and all the way down in the front and i love them. more people should jump on this group buy thing, it really is a great coilover!

ultimatetaba

Passed Driver's Ed
I absolutely LOVE my Konis. The ride is great and I have them fairly low too. It would be so sick if I could get them as low as FKs, but to be honest, I really do NOT want to go lower than I already am. I do plenty of spirited driving. It's the best of both worlds, IMO...performance and aesthetics.

Here's a pic of mine: All the way down in the rear (perches still in) and more than 5 threads left in the front.

kevin@dbcperformance

www.eemilitia.com

Hi Guys, lets get a list going and get everyone squared away:

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)

(Please specify "states" or "Canada")

We want to make sure everyone gets there parts ASAP :thumbsup:

s4mt3k

binary four
Car(s)
'11 Tundra
can someone send me a link to these so i can be absolutely clear on what kit we're talking about?? i was gonna get koni + eibach kit