GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

powdercoated sun gold huffs

McGregors

Puncture Your Life
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI 6speed
First off thank you too rhawbsays up in the bay area for holding on to these for a trade we did last weekend. I have a set of charlestons that i have been curious about getting powercoated sun gold and came into these 18inch huffs so i used them as a tester. Not really set on theses yet but i think they came out pretty good. Eventually theses will go onto my wifes white jetta. I know a few might hate but its all good....

Attachments

• #1.jpg
    #1.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 1,692
  • #2.jpg
    #2.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 1,624
  • IMG_3173.jpg
    IMG_3173.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 2,983
  • IMG_3174.jpg
    IMG_3174.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 3,391
  • IMG_3175.jpg
    IMG_3175.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 1,460
  • IMG_3176.jpg
    IMG_3176.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 1,412

Stampedevxl

RACECAR > STANCECAR
Car(s)
really?
wow i can see that coming from the factory! good job sir

McGregors

Puncture Your Life
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI 6speed
thanks got a sweet deal on powdercoating was pretty weary at first cause some were curbed pretty bad

melancholygypsy

Bring out the Gimp
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Wonder how they would look gold Detroit style... hmmm, Props for different and looks good

Monkeykungfu

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 BMP GTI
I wonder how they would look on the BMP 4 Dr huh? I like

+1. My huffs are curbed to hell & trying to decide on color options besides the black on black.

Had considered white huffs, but seems like all that white surface area on a huff would be tough to keep clean.

McGregors

Puncture Your Life
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI 6speed
+1. My huffs are curbed to hell & trying to decide on color options besides the black on black.

Had considered white huffs, but seems like all that white surface area on a huff would be tough to keep clean.

I actually wanted to go white but i thought with the brake dust would have made it a pain in the ass to keep clean