GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post Pictures of you car accidents!

dmarsh15

Ready to race!
They don't. It's the idea of the thread and people sharing their MK6 accidents. I don't give a shit what you do with any other car.

I'm sorry is the Off-Topic General Car News and Discussions thread the wrong place for this?

Seems like off topic general car discussions to me.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Holy self incriminating retard thread.

dmarsh15

Ready to race!
where do you see anger in any of my post man?

im just helping you in a polite way understand...it doenst matter that you were only involved with yourself it still impacts the rates, health cost, etc..

they need to be offset

It does not impact the rates if they were not reported to the insurance company!!

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
He was just flagging people down to ask motorists if they had a moment to speak about our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. Theres a box you can check for that when filing a claim that exempts you from a large, non-lubricated premium introdocing itself to your backdoor.

Shini

Go Kart Champion
This is back from when I was trying to steal a spot from a douchey guy with his fancy car the parked in my spot on the street. He thinks just becuase his car is faster and shit that he could slip into my spot...Boy was he wrong LOL!

I ended up leaving the store before him, I left him a note to be a dick less and don't steal peoples parking spots.

I banged up my grille a little bit when doing this but I told my insurance I got into a hit and run or some shit and they covered the whole thing. My premium is still under $100 too lol...

I don't know how people have high insurance rates, they must be terrible terrible drivers...

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
When I was younger I kidnapped a baby from a rich furniture store owner who had recently had quintuplets. I used a ladder to get into the nursery and stole the best one.

Some guy on a motorcycle chased me and some of my buddies tried to take the baby and get the reward money. we ended up returning the kid because I realized it was a bad idea.

So i know where OP is coming from

dmarsh15

Ready to race!
YOU WERE PULLING PEOPLE OVER WITH A BRIGHT FLASHING LIGHT. There is no way around the fact that by doing this, you are impersonating an officer of the law, which is a federal felony.

And I'm 15. Don't even have my driver's license yet. Deal with it.

I specifically said drivers like you increase my insurance rates. Not your specific accidents, since you didn't report them to insurance, but people driving in a manner similar to yours. To be specific, that would be drivers like you doing stupid things behind the wheel and crashing their cars. Your accidents are a statistic. Statistics drive insurance rates.

Let's do the math.

Other drivers + poor decision-making skills like yours + cars = statistics that drive my insurance rates through the roof.

I suppose that's not clear enough for you, though.

Hmm federal felony, guess they POLICE OFFICERS at the scene did not think that.

Can we stick to the topic please?

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
Car(s)
MKVI GTI
This is back from when I was trying to steal a spot from a douchey guy with his fancy car the parked in my spot on the street. He thinks just becuase his car is faster and shit that he could slip into my spot...Boy was he wrong LOL!

I ended up leaving the store before him, I left him a note to be a dick less and don't steal peoples parking spots.

I banged up my grille a little bit when doing this but I told my insurance I got into a hit and run or some shit and they covered the whole thing. My premium is still under $100 too lol...

I don't know how people have high insurance rates, they must be terrible terrible drivers...

:bellyroll:

When I was younger I kidnapped a baby from a rich furniture store owner who had recently had quintuplets. I used a ladder to get into the nursery and stole the best one.

Some guy on a motorcycle chased me and some of my buddies tried to take the baby and get the reward money. we ended up returning the kid because I realized it was a bad idea.

So i know where OP is coming from

Worthless without pics.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Hmm federal felony, guess they POLICE OFFICERS at the scene did not think that.

Can we stick to the topic please?

We're not on-topic? We're discussing your accidents, after-all.

And I'm sure you mentioned to the police that you were pulling people over with a flashlight prior to being chased down by someone who didn't think it was as funny as you seemed to.

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
And kinda. I'd say people can avoid 95% of accidents that "aren't their fault" just by paying closer attention. Intersections? Look for oncoming traffic even on a Green. I've avoided being hit by red light runners multiple times because of this. Making a U-Turn, watch who's turning right, running the red, etc. I assume every single driver on the road has a goal of hitting me. Cars rarely "come out of nowhere" if you're paying very close attention to the act of driving. I drive like a grandpa on public roads, but it works.

I disagree wit that statement 100%. Maybe I am a bit biased because I was in 2 accidents in about 6 months that were 100% not my fault but a ton of accidents that happen are rear-endings (1 of my accidents). No way to avoid that. The second was me driving on a main road with a 80km/h speed limit when an old man who had a stop sign decided to gun it at the last second to try and make a left turn before I go to him. T-boned him right in the middle of his car. No way to avoid either accident.

I agree you can avoid some situations but no where near 95%.

Pics of accident:

The old man was at the stop signed circled in the picture and was trying to make a left turn. Instead of waiting until I passed he gunned it right in front of me.