GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

post count suggestion

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
I honestly don't care about someone's post count or rank... it just doesn't matter one way or the other.

Let's just all get along (best we can) and have fun enjoying one of the greatest vehicles ever produced from the fine German Engineers and have a few laughs along the way, cause "life is too damn short to worry about shit that just doesn't matter!"

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Car(s)
An Imaginary GT2
Let's just all get along (best we can) and have fun enjoying one of the greatest vehicles ever produced from the fine German Engineers and have a few laughs along the way, cause "life is too damn short to worry about shit that just doesn't matter!"

man, you are the one....

dago

..what?..
Pretty funny quote from one of the threads Dangerous Dan was in on Offtopic,

"i get payed about $8.00 a day to take shits, (about an hour a day on the toilet)
ps- this is probably the coolest thread ever, if people actually participate.

im gana take a pic during the most intense part of my dump too."

I like the part "this is the coolest thread ever"....were you at work Dan?

johnny12345

Touring Car Champion
I honestly don't care about someone's post count or rank... it just doesn't matter one way or the other.

Amen to that brother:headbang:

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
Well, i have owned several VW's and have been apart of the VWVortex community since the late 90's. I strayed from the Vortex because everything is taken sooo seriously and GolfMKV was a nice change of pace. I too know alot about the MKV GTI but, im sure i don't know everything. So, i come here and look for tips, advise, and helpful knowledge. Most everything about the MKV can be found here or the Vortex via search or in current posts.

But at the same time this is a "community". I have made several new friends and enjoy the off-topic lounge. Sure it get's out of control at times but, it's a good place to catch a laugh and meet new people and not have to be soooo concerned about the latest intake or the best sounding exhaust. If you are so upset about the content of the off-topic forum.....it's simple....don't go there.

As for hiding post counts....(dan) is your reasoning for "hiding" true or are you upset that people have large amounts of postsare considered(varsity) and you, who has been here for soooo long have much less are considered(J.V) I doubt anyone feels that way and if they do, im sure they are still awiting there highschool diploma....but i kinda find it fishy that you still want some sort of status(date joined) still viewable in the avatar box. Hmmm. I have been here for less then a month and "ranked" up over 500 posts. Some answering questions, some asking questions, but mostly learning and meeting fellow owners who i hope to meet someday at GTG's or bigger venues like Waterfest and H20.

Also, who ever brought up respect.....c'mon it's a forum not Fast and the Furious....please.
Sorry for rambling i just don't want this site to turn into a uptight bag of shit like the Vortex has become.

You :headbang:

Good point.