GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Plasti Dipped my wheels!

RussellR32

Ready to race!
LOL yea the garage is awesome. Had a few beers and decided it would look better in a neon green. I'll never confuse anyone else's garage in my neighborhood. As far as the grill not my thing. Honestly the more I look at the wheels I'm not sure if I liked it more stock.

qcbtbx

smu.:Rf
Car(s)
.:R32
LOL yea the garage is awesome. Had a few beers and decided it would look better in a neon green. I'll never confuse anyone else's garage in my neighborhood. As far as the grill not my thing. Honestly the more I look at the wheels I'm not sure if I liked it more stock.

good thing about plastidip...peels right off!

.:R32D2

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
:laughabove: lol +1 that garage is dope yo. that looks exactly like my car, except my car has a shit load of dents and what not on it. :cry:

very late on this but I just joined but never mind that...
I feel your pain on the dents man, I share garages so sometimes I leave it outside and have woken up to dents, three in total all on the right side, you just cant have nice things.

qcbtbx

smu.:Rf
Car(s)
.:R32
I think you should do this Q. OP, huge improvement over stock, did this to a friends B6 A4 recently, looks great!!

i thought about doing it at one point, but changed my mind because the theme i am going for is brighter (alloys, no tint, etc). also, not a fan of the black and blue combo. too aggressive a look for my taste (this coming from a guy who is planning to boost his .:R...i know, i know :lol:).

PoRsCh3fReAk

PoRsCh3fReAk
Car(s)
Slutty camry
Hey RussellR32, i dont mean to be nosy or rude as i know its not nice to ask but you said you had the car a few months now? how was your purchase price? did you have any problems with it second hand? i am looking around and found a nce one im waiting for midterms to finish to go look at it but ust looking for any help on these purchases. Wheels look great BTW i drove a blue r32 last week and black rims make it look a lot nicer!

Eurokid

low n' loud
Car(s)
Mark V GTI
i thought about doing it at one point, but changed my mind because the theme i am going for is brighter (alloys, no tint, etc). also, not a fan of the black and blue combo. too aggressive a look for my taste (this coming from a guy who is planning to boost his .:R...i know, i know :lol:).

Lol a conservative boosted .:R Haha . Is there such a thing??

RussellR32

Ready to race!
Hey RussellR32, i dont mean to be nosy or rude as i know its not nice to ask but you said you had the car a few months now? how was your purchase price? did you have any problems with it second hand? i am looking around and found a nce one im waiting for midterms to finish to go look at it but ust looking for any help on these purchases. Wheels look great BTW i drove a blue r32 last week and black rims make it look a lot nicer!

Rims are back to stock now. Love my R32, I've made so many friends with the car and honestly its been a very reliable and fun to drive car. I Both treat it well and drive the hell out of it. This car will stay with me for a long time. I have really done no mods to it because its so expensive and plus I wouldn't feel comfortable working on the car myself. I ended up buying a stage 3 B5 S4 as a project car and have been loving getting my hands dirty on that car. I bought the R32 for 18k CPO. Its a great daily and the B5 S4 loves to spend way too much down time in the garage lol! Right now I'm working on finding a coolant leak on the S4. I'd buy both cars again in a heart beat, but for everyday reliability I love my R32.

PoRsCh3fReAk

PoRsCh3fReAk
Car(s)
Slutty camry
Well I made my leap and cannot believe the car. I've been babying it since I've owned it. Got a good deal on a blue cpo with 66k on it. Only thing I cringe on is the dmf. I feel I read to much into others issues and think I have it going wrong with myn. Thanks for the reply and I'm actually thinking of plastidip ing my wheels to match my grille