GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Plasti Dipped my wheels!

RussellR32

Ready to race!
Hey Guys! So I've had the R32 for a few months now. I did the dog bone mode and really enjoyed the improvements to the DSG. But I really wanted to do something to make my car look different. I ended up plasti dipping my wheels. I used Plasti dip from Dip my Car.com Used the black and the glossifier. I spent a decent amount of time on these. Ended up putting 10 coats on between the black and gloss. Hope you like! I'll have better pics of the entire car tomorrow just excited and wanted to get something up tonight after I finished them.

Attachments

• photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 2,682

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Yea about that time to dip my wheels again too, protect em from the harsh jersey winter

Andrey_R32

Passed Driver's Ed
Man those wheels look so good I wanna hire you to do mine, where are you located? and when can you do them? like theres no drips or anything, they look way better then stock, i know it takes much skill to plasti dip wheels and I dont have steady hands, so can i have your number and we can set this up ? one more again can i has your number?

RabbitS

Passed Driver's Ed
Looks real good. Me and my buddy did this to his mkv gti wheels, and it came out nice. I actually wish I would have done this instead of using real wheel paint. Now I can't go back to stock and you can. I love the way that looks with the blue paint on your car.

RussellR32

Ready to race!
Man those wheels look so good I wanna hire you to do mine, where are you located? and when can you do them? like theres no drips or anything, they look way better then stock, i know it takes much skill to plasti dip wheels and I dont have steady hands, so can i have your number and we can set this up ? one more again can i has your number?

Hey bud! Pm'd you my number! I'd be very interested in doing your wheels. Pretty cool that your in Sarasota too! As far as the shaking not my business but if you don't mind what causes it? I don't think it takes much skill as you stated but steady hands do help for sure. I had some light training to become a surgeon and also I delivered a few babies. So my hands are pretty steady. You seem like a really cool guy. I'd be happy to do this for you for free. Just happy to find a r32 owner so close. I'd be glad to help you with us rims!

Andrey_R32

Passed Driver's Ed
Very nice, My hands are shaky is because I was born in Chernobyl, when the Nuclear accident happened, shaky hands are just the small part of my dysfunctions, but I is very happy you are so kind to help me out

RussellR32

Ready to race!
Very nice, My hands are shaky is because I was born in Chernobyl, when the Nuclear accident happened, shaky hands are just the small part of my dysfunctions, but I is very happy you are so kind to help me out

Wow! That sounds very serious! Honestly I didn't know that survivors from Chernobyl were around. I really feel for you. But I guess on the hopeful side you live in sunny Florida and ur drivng one of the best cars ever a vw r32!!! As far as neons. I have no experience, you might be better to look on a Honda forum for more info on neons. Or as most call them under glows. Some even call them a ricer tramp stamp. Good luck buddy. If I can help you any more let me know!

gotti

.:R32 OG lulz...
Car(s)
.:R32

RussellR32

Ready to race!
So here are some quick outside pics I took this morning. Overall very happy with how it looks.

Attachments

• photo (5).JPG
    photo (5).JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 2,270
  • photo (4).JPG
    photo (4).JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 2,021
  • photo (6).JPG
    photo (6).JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 2,066

.:R32AtuB.

vw pride never stops baby
:laughabove: lol +1 that garage is dope yo. that looks exactly like my car, except my car has a shit load of dents and what not on it. :cry: