GOLFMKV

pics of the new whip

Diolate

Ready to race!
grats yea wheels are pp

projekt.kieru

Inspired.
OP -

Love the 335i. The wheels are okay and they remind me of the 6 series wheels. Personally, I like the stock sport package 3 series wheels.

Are you on e90post cause I am lol, used to have a 3 series. Might get a 1 series.

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2009 GTI DSG
Wheels are nasty but it's a dream car otherwise..

Turbostream

Go Kart Champion
those wheels are gross

also not a fan of the wheels

Nice car, but even the Toyota highlander kid thinks those wheels are douchey.

Maybe I have no style, but I like the wheels. Nice car!

wheels look weak.

Wheels are nasty but it's a dream car otherwise..

idk ive been getting alot props at gas stations and redlights these past few days. M6 has always been one of my dream cars and wheels have always got me. to me it suits the car well and it will b perfect when i drop her on coils:iono:

congrats on the new car.

Nice car.

appreciate it guys

OP -

Love the 335i. The wheels are okay and they remind me of the 6 series wheels. Personally, I like the stock sport package 3 series wheels.

Are you on e90post cause I am lol, used to have a 3 series. Might get a 1 series.

yes i am:) username is boostedsgm u should get a 135I

.:R32AtuB.

vw pride never stops baby
Personally like the wheels, my dad used to have an M6 :wink: awesome car, i hope you have a BLASTwith that thing!

firstorbit84

Ready to race!
Great ride. Like the wheels; really makes it look like a 6 series from the side. I was so close to getting a 335i, but in the end, I couldn't justify it to myself to spend an extra $4-$5k on a car that was 2-3 years older and had 40-50k more miles, and no warranty, and a smaller trunk.

dubsesd

Go Kart Champion
looks great! i think it will look much better with the coils on as well.

i made the switch last year from my jetta to a z4mc, and its defiently a different driving expieriance

Last edited: