GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Photos** Got my Black GTI today !! :D

MasterKevin

Ready to race!
Just put 5% window tint. Added video to 1st page:

Thanks for the nice comments btw guys. much appreciated :)

jav

Passed Driver's Ed
mmmmmmmmmm.... nice house, oh and the car too!

Attachments

• drool.gif
    drool.gif
    3.9 KB · Views: 194

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
5% is good if you're pimp.. have fun reversing and parking at night and hopfully don't scratch your rims.
Do you have a rev camera?
Comes up pretty stealth.

So do the tint guys usually take the door trims off?
The guys that did mine leave a nick off on the top rear corner, is that so it doesn't catch? looks shit when the windows are half down.

Last edited:

redback

ftmfw
id say the intake is enough for noise, the blow off is just rice and attracts attention, aren't our cars actually better off without one as well?
tint is also WAY too dark, i have trouble seeing with mine and its 16%! but it does look awesome thou. Also i heard that the good tinters dont have to take the door panels off when applying the tint

MasterKevin

Ready to race!
5% is good if you're pimp.. have fun reversing and parking at night and hopfully don't scratch your rims.
Do you have a rev camera?
Comes up pretty stealth.

So do the tint guys usually take the door trims off?
The guys that did mine leave a nick off on the top rear corner, is that so it doesn't catch? looks shit when the windows are half down.

nop didn't have to take the door trims off at all. they did a awesome job.

When window is down/ half down it looks liek if it was part of the window. would never know it was tinted beside the fact that it is 5% haha.

id say the intake is enough for noise, the blow off is just rice and attracts attention, aren't our cars actually better off without one as well?
tint is also WAY too dark, i have trouble seeing with mine and its 16%! but it does look awesome thou. Also i heard that the good tinters dont have to take the door panels off when applying the tint

Yeh i got it done at a Very reputable place known throughout of Australia.

But can't say where/who due to being a no recipt/cash job at a super considerable discount :cool:

They were awesome and got it done in about 90 minutes.

Its hard to see out at night but in wollongong there is always so much parking so no biggy really. most importantly NO REGRETS :)

:w00t:

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
I'd still look into camera, would let you see a lot more out the back at night.. so you can reverse without rolling down the window and sticking your head out :smile:

I can see it looking something like this soon:

AKs-R32

Ready to race!
Car(s)
R32
I'd still look into camera, would let you see a lot more out the back at night.. so you can reverse without rolling down the window and sticking your head out :smile:

I can see it looking something like this soon:

Hahaha thats insane!! Get chased by the cops at night just turn your lights off! they would be like (simpsons) "its a ghost rider" haha!

DeanCorp

Ready to race!

Yeah mine is darkest legal and reverse parking in streets with poor lighting is very difficult, I often have to roll down the window. However, I am envious of a 5% tint looks stealthy! Except you are now not covered by insurance :p so I hope it is worth it ;)

DeanCorp

Ready to race!
Hahaha thats insane!! Get chased by the cops at night just turn your lights off! they would be like (simpsons) "its a ghost rider" haha!

That almost makes me want to buy Jig's tinted rears :p

MasterKevin

Ready to race!
Life is a gamble :p

On a side note: don't' know weather to get the APR down pipe or the AWE down pipe or the 42 Draft Designs down pipe lol.....

doing my research now and its doing my head in lol

DeanCorp

Ready to race!
Eurospeed Downpipe :D