GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Photos** Got my Black GTI today !! :D

camerooney

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Dub!
Hey MK,

Whereabouts did you get the parkers from?
They look great. Difficult to install?

I vote a Wollongong GTG/lunch sometime. I'll PM you.
:smile:

Byza

Haters unite!!!
Mate checking the bolts under the car in the garage

do di do more to come :thumbup::thumbup::headbang::headbang:[/QUOTE]

your mate looks hard under there... LOL

SleekY

Ready to race!
nice MKVI / house, however.. im not digging the RS4's as they don't seem to be curvey as the VMR's.. seem very flat from the pics....r they replicas? which ones?

tooraktrash

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Golf GTI
Nice car...

Although I think your camera either needs auto focus turned on or the Vaseline wiped of the lens?

mike20t

Shaved Burger
Great looking car mate!
BUT

These pics are further proof that the CivTypeR is the ugliest car on the roads atm..

iluvbrownale

White Lightning
Hey MrK. Saw your car getting its pre-delivery opposite SCC showroom last Friday when I was at the RTA finally getting the rego papers sorted on the SL (took 3 visits, 2 supervisors and a lot of swearing from the seller and me but finally registered with the right plates).

I'm up for a Gong GTG, if not just so i know who to wave at! anyone gonna organise?

Nardi330

Euro > JDM
Car(s)
08 Golf GTI 5dr DSG
Gong, can you take a picture of the back of your car, I would like to see the colour coding. I have received a PM from another member who received his MK6 recently and his colour coding from the factory is terrible, guys have a look at this!

probably damage during shipping and respray before delivery?

MasterKevin

Ready to race!
nice MKVI / house, however.. im not digging the RS4's as they don't seem to be curvey as the VMR's.. seem very flat from the pics....r they replicas? which ones?

Hey MrK. Saw your car getting its pre-delivery opposite SCC showroom last Friday when I was at the RTA finally getting the rego papers sorted on the SL (took 3 visits, 2 supervisors and a lot of swearing from the seller and me but finally registered with the right plates).

I'm up for a Gong GTG, if not just so i know who to wave at! anyone gonna organise?

**cough cough** this thursday im gonna go meet rob at beaton park :D

Well im not 100% sure haven't even checked with him :D

But Wanna come along :D?

we can meet up at splashes or lagoon carpark if ya want :D?

SleekY

Ready to race!
u forgot to write something under my quote =]

MasterKevin

Ready to race!
u forgot to write something under my quote =]

whops haha they are replicas of the RS4 wheels. There are the exact replicas and then there are these flatter replicas. If that makes sense.

I had both put up on the car and likes these more :)

I was considering VMR 710's but saw em on a lot of mk6's on the golfmk6 forum and they looked nothing like the ones on the vmr site.

camerooney

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Dub!
whops haha they are replicas of the RS4 wheels. There are the exact replicas and then there are these flatter replicas. If that makes sense.

I had both put up on the car and likes these more :)

I was considering VMR 710's but saw em on a lot of mk6's on the golfmk6 forum and they looked nothing like the ones on the vmr site.

I had the flatter rs4 reps on my previous Comfortline.
I reckon either of them look nice.
:biggrin:

You can kinda see both of them in this photo:

MasterKevin

Ready to race!
I had the flatter rs4 reps on my previous Comfortline.
I reckon either of them look nice.
:biggrin:

You can kinda see both of them in this photo:

yeh these are like the more similar rep. My spokes don't' go all the way out,they blend into the outta rim :p

choose it on purpose to be same same but different :p

very nice though either way :)

Lima

Vorsprung durch technik
On our Mk5 the bits we had colour coded aftermarket match the body work better than the factory paint on the bumpers as well. Something not right there.

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler