GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Photos from London

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
I'm currently taking part in my university's study abroad program and just wanted to share 3 photos. I just now got ahold of my DSLR for my last couple weeks here, and so I went out shooting.

For some reason the internet here wont let me access an image hosting site so I'm trying to just upload them via golfmkv...i highly doubt its going to work, but its worth a shot!

Attachments

• DSC_0005.jpg
    DSC_0005.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 351
  • DSC_0495.jpg
    DSC_0495.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 346
  • BWDSC_0468.jpg
    BWDSC_0468.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 343
  • DSC_0334.jpg
    DSC_0334.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 338
  • noise reduction.jpg
    noise reduction.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 337
Last edited:

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
I thought you couldnt take pictures of bridges or some stupid crap over there. The third one is wicked but a bit grainy

Man, dont I sound intelligent heerrp da derp

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
haha thanks guys, glad you like em. I added two more for you.

I'm shooting with a Nikon D60 with an 18-55mm Nikkor lens. I find that my photos tend to come out better with my 55-200mm, so I think I'll give that a shot some time this week.

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
I thought you couldnt take pictures of bridges or some stupid crap over there. The third one is wicked but a bit grainy

Man, dont I sound intelligent heerrp da derp

baah you made me feel guilty, so i went back and tried to reduce some of the noise on that photo...what do you think, any better?

and not sure about the bridge thing, tons of people were taking pics...everyone takes pics of everything around here haha

SimonSaysGTI

Ready to race!
did you take your tripod with you? reason I ask is I'm heading to Germany for study abroad in January and wonder if I could put my tripod in my checked luggage.

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
I did not bring a tripod...hell I didn't even bring my camera, my parents brought it when they came to visit.

But two kids who live upstairs in my dorm brought their tripods and their DSLRS (priorities I guess haha)

I'm doing alright using makeshift tripods around the city, but eventually when it comes down to it, you just need one. And if you absolutely don't have room to pack it, chances are someone in your program will have one, or you can buy a cheap one in Germany,

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
moar photoz! The lambo one is from the other thread, but I liked it a lot so that's why I had posted it independently haha

In these pics we've got Piccadilly Circus, a Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-2 I believe the sign said (even though it wasn't a balboni...there was a balboni in the showroom though, which I thought was the only rwd lambo??), an Aston Martin V8 Vantage (these things are everywhere in London) and the Cabinet Room at 10 Downing Street.

Attachments

• DSC_0021.jpg
    DSC_0021.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 280
  • DSC_0064.jpg
    DSC_0064.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 274
  • DSC_0071.jpg
    DSC_0071.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 278
  • The Cabinet Room at 10 Downing Street.jpg
    The Cabinet Room at 10 Downing Street.jpg