GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

[Photo Request] Front plate mount using Podi Skid Plate

Suni

Ready to race!

http://podi.ca/Accessories.aspx

Done a fair amount of searching before I posted this. I seen a lot of people talking about them and photos of them on Audi's, but I've yet to see any photo with people running them on a mkv? I like the idea of this and am considering getting one and adapting it to fit a UKDM plate.

Any photos are much appreciated.

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
^lol, not in the UK, only in the states! i personally got a small plate made up, that is meant for only certain cars here in spain and just attached it with two "L" brackets to the underside of the front lip.just looks like its floating. yes its squint in the pic but not anymore. just another idea for you op.

Attachments

• random 003.jpg
    random 003.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 641

Suni

Ready to race!
Op just noticed you are from scotland. Podi in a California company so that plate holder is for "US Style" plates, not sure how your plate looks there but probably not the same. Just FYI.

I was going to adapt it to fit a UKDM plate. I've changed my mind though, it isn't exactly what I had first thought.

I just got a new private plate which is small enough to run a USDM plate on the back 12x6" without needing 2 lines and illegal font sizing, just need to source a US Spec rear bumper now :thumbsup: