GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PC Gamers?

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon looks totally 80's awesome!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av5pqJaIeCk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dofacvjRkc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZUueizrR0A

80's awesomeness aside, $15 for a stand alone Far Cry 3 campaign ftw.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Asus has a budget Razr Blade alternative I saw at Best Buy today that looks pretty nice for $900.

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2012 GTI, Sun/Nav
Well, I WAS going to build a machine when I came up here...but considering my weekends are occupied with mostly sitting still and doing nothing, not to mention that 12+ hour workdays has me going to bed soon after I get home...a gaming rig doesn't seem worth it. I played like an hour of Forza Horizon this morning on my sexbox. Train Sim 2013 yesterday for a couple hours. I'm losing interest in everything that doesn't have to do with breasts...

AlfaMikeF0xtr0t

Ready to race!
Does anyone have BF3 on PC? I saw it's only $20 and was thinking of getting it again. Was wondering what the servers are like on the PC. Mainly how private servers work and if they are paid or free. I want to practice flying around without being shot down in 15 seconds.:D

ehancock

Ready to race!
There are tons of "learn to fly" servers around with fast aircraft spawn so that shouldn't be an issue

AlfaMikeF0xtr0t

Ready to race!
Hmm. ok. So to play BF3, not only do I need the Origin launcher (which I assumed) but it launches from battlelog.... why. Why require a launcher, yet launch the game from a browser, which can't even be a 64-bit browser.

Fail more EA. Whatever, i guess that gives me a reason to use IE for once.

But on another note, holy balls is using a keyboard and mouse hard for a real FPS. Borderlands was easy enough to get used to, but BF3, I have no expectations of killing anyone in multiplayer.:(

ehancock

Ready to race!
Their whole system is terrible. It's awesome when battlelog crashes and you can't join games.

Keyboard and mouse is super easy and far superior once you get used to it. I'm the opposite, console fps games feel foreign to me.

GTINAPLES

Ready to race!
Hmm. ok. So to play BF3, not only do I need the Origin launcher (which I assumed) but it launches from battlelog.... why. Why require a launcher, yet launch the game from a browser, which can't even be a 64-bit browser.

Fail more EA. Whatever, i guess that gives me a reason to use IE for once.

But on another note, holy balls is using a keyboard and mouse hard for a real FPS. Borderlands was easy enough to get used to, but BF3, I have no expectations of killing anyone in multiplayer.:(

Yeah it is bad. I use a Xbox controller instead of keyboard and mouse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Shini

Go Kart Champion
Their whole system is terrible. It's awesome when battlelog crashes and you can't join games.

Keyboard and mouse is super easy and far superior once you get used to it. I'm the opposite, console fps games feel foreign to me.

Ditto!

Shini

Go Kart Champion
If anyone is interested in a fun F2P MMO to waste time on, Neverwinter is pretty cool

If anyone is interested in a fun F2P TCG to waste time on, Duel of Champions Might and Magic (I think is the name) is pretty fun

blankwavercade

Ready to race!
If anyone is interested in a fun F2P MMO to waste time on, Neverwinter is pretty cool

If anyone is interested in a fun F2P TCG to waste time on, Duel of Champions Might and Magic (I think is the name) is pretty fun

neverwinter as in a new sequel of the old neverwinter nights? that was always a fun game when i was younger. I bought guild wars 2 a few months back when it was on sale at best buy i still havent gotten too far into it. I really need to start playing it more.

AlfaMikeF0xtr0t

Ready to race!
If you guys play Bops2 zombies on PC let me know -- I've never played it on Bops2 or that religously on Bops1 but I'm a pretty good shooter so I can pick it up quick, been looking for some cool peeps to play with that won't scream out OMG YOU BOUGHT THAT GUN ALREADY? F'ING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

I just bought Blops 2 for PC, downloading now. Only thing I like in Blops is Zombies, we'll see if my console skills will translate well to PC.:D

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
But on another note, holy balls is using a keyboard and mouse hard for a real FPS.
How do you live? Using a controller for a FPS would be like using a controller to drive a car.